*~:Contest:~*

Hello all! It's me! Harry Potter! 

(I added a little fun video at the side because I think you'll love it just as much as me Harry Potter does!)

Yes, yes it's me Harry Potter Lucy (TheHalfBloodPrincess) couldn't make it today because Draco Malfoy called her a filthy half breed so she's sort of upset...

Anyway getting back to the point she told me that she's hosting a contest for these Harry Potter conversations because she's seen how much you loved them! So she wants to see your talent now! So there are some basic rules so listen up!

Rule one: It has to be under the 'G' because Lucy does NOT want to be reading stories with naughty words in, she doesn't like that... 

Rule two: It can be about any character from Harry Potter *Hint hint Lucy's favourite character's are Snape, Nymphadora Tonks, Fred and George Weasley so if you chose to write about them she would be extra happy* 

Rule three: It has to be funny! Lucy wants a laugh so give her someting to laugh about! 

Rule four: You can send your entry to her via private message 

Rule five: Comment below if your entering you HAVE to say Harry Potter rox in the comment so Lucy knows your entering 

Rule six: Don't make it pages and pages long just a page should do you get the idea like what she's done in the past

Rule seven: THE DEADLINE: I would reccomend you send it to her by the Sunday 28th August 2011, that's her deadline for you :) 

Ok now i've blabbed on about the rules Snape is going to discuss the prizes! 

Hello, my name is Professor Severus Snape and I shall be discussing the prizes, here it goes....

The winner: The winner will have their entry published and have it dedicated to them, and Lucy will vote on every chapter on ONE of your books (your choice of which story)  and read it of course

Runner up: The runner up will have Lucy read their story (thier choice of which story) and vote on every chapter and read it as well

So there are the prizes I think you have all the information you need, if you need any more information the comment box is below to ask, so now let me hand you over to Draco...

Hugs and butterfly kisses!

TheHalfBloodPrincess, Harry, Snape and Draco x  

IF YOU HAVE YOUR ENTRY TODAY (27TH AUGUST 2011) PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO ME QUICK!