Harry Potter game show (Part 3)

Harry: HELLO HELLO HELLO! And welcome back to my game show! Yes me again! And we had to take a short break because of the contest entries! And because I needed my beauty sleep *yawn* ANYWAY! Let us see who got kicked out...

*Two figures walk on stage*

Harry: I am creeped out by these figures now....OH! Look who it is! Hermione Granger and Bellatrix Lestrange! Better luck next time guys!

Bellatrix: VOLDYMOULDY! I'LL MISS YOU!

Voldemort: *Backs away slowly* 

Hermione: This is completly barbarick! I only got kicked off because of S.P.E.W!  

Harry: Not only that you bored us to tears...Anyway! Bye guys! *Waves like a maniac* 

*Bellatrix and Hermione leave stage* 

Harry: Who have we got left? Right! Severus Snape! Ronald Weasley! Albus Dumbledore! Voldemort! Fred and George Weasley! (Who have returned!) And me! Harry Potter! 

Snape: Can I go now? This is so boring...

Fred: Yeah me too!

George: Please kick me off of the show...

Dumbledore: I need to get back to Nagini she probably misses me...*Sniff* 

Ron: I need to chase butterflies! 

Voldemort: I would like to Avada someone...*Strokes wand* AVADA KEDAVRA!

*Audience screams* 

Voldemort: OH! WHO DID I KILL? I HOPE IT WAS PETTIGREW!

Greyback: I kill him! 

Voldemort: Good job Fenir! Go down to the pet store and by yourself a new collar! I will even pay for it! How much would you like?

Greyback: Money

Voldemort: Silly Greyback! The amount of money! 

Greyback: Money!

Voldemort: Fine...I'll go get the collar...I'M GOING TO GET THE ONE THAT'S PINK AND HAS SPARKLES!

Dumbledore: *Gasp* Sparkles? I love sparkles! 

Voldemort: Strange oldie...

Snape: Mr Potter I wish to leave...

Harry: Why? Are we all getting sparkly collars? 

Snape: No I need to put myself into a detention...

Harry: Why? 

Snape: Because I went on this show! I was bribed with a defence against the dark arts job! NOW HAND IT OVER!

Harry: Do you really think I am going to hand you over the job?

Snape: Yes.

Harry: How do I put this Snape...There shall be more chance of me going out with Ginny, getting married to her, my scar not hurting and me naming a kid after you!!!

*Crickets*

Ron: *Whispers to Snape* That's his future...He does name a kid after you

Snape: Are you a seer?

Ron: Don't be silly! I just read books!

Snape: Miss Granger get rid of the polyjuice potion...

Ron: I'm not using polyjuice potion! It's just me Ron! I shall give you the books I have been studying from...*Pulls out the entire collection of Harry Potter* 

Snape: Am I in these books?

Ron: You are! You are! 

Snape: OK...*Sits down on stage and pulls out cushion* Weasley read them to me

Ron: You can read yourself can't you?

Snape: Yeah...But I wanna bed time storwy 

Ron: Alright then, Chapter one! The boy who lived! 

Snape: *Squee!* This is exciting! 

Harry: HEY WE'RE GOING OFF TASK HERE!

Snape: SHUDDUP POTTER! RON'S READING AN AWESOME BOOK! SHH! *Puts finger to his lips*

Harry: *Facepalm* Um...What should we do now Voldemort?

Voldemort: Avada Kedavra? 

Harry: nope. 

Voldemort: Um...Annoy Greyback?

Harry: Been there done that! 

Voldemort: err...Get Draco!

Draco: You called

Voldemort: What?

Draco: You called!

Voldemort: YOU CALLED ME WHAT?!

Draco: i didn't call you anything!

Voldemort: WAAAAAA!!!!! HE CALLED ME ANYTHING!

*In the end Voldemort cried and stuff, Ron read Snape the Harry Potter series (he is now reciting his lines from potions class 'bewitch the mind, ensnare the senses, even put a stopper in death') Fred and George went to bother Filch, Voldemort sang the fun song badly with Bellatrix and Harry sulked and kept complaining how un fair his life is...And hugged greyback because he was the only friend he thought he had...*