CHAPTER THREE

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER THREE:House of Encounters└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER THREE:
House of Encounters
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After Lyla finished her shower, she headed to her room, rubbing her hair with the towel. When she got there she ran into Nina who was now in dry clothes. "Hi!" The American greeted. Lyla just smiled at her and headed to her side of the room. "So, you're the other person who lives in this room?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm Lyla by the way." She introduced herself, as she grabbed her copy of Pride and Prejudice, and then sat on her bed. "Good to officially meet you, Lyla." Nina smiled.

"Likewise." Lyla responded, seemingly uninterested in the conversation, as she opened her book. "Um... I just wanted to thank you, for defending me at dinner- or supper, as you say... I appreciate it. It seems like you and Fabian are the only ones who believe me." Nina spoke, as she stood in the middle of the room.

Lyla looked at her and sighed, closing her book as she spoke, "It's just Patricia honestly. She... cares a lot about Joy, and she's taking it too far. Try not to let her get to you, as for everyone else... well nobody really wants to cross Trixie, as you know she can get pretty evil, but they'll come around eventually."

"Why did you then?" Nina questioned. "Well, if you couldn't tell by what happened at supper, I can get pretty evil as well, and the only person dumb enough to cross me is Jerome, and he tends to regret it every time he does." Lyla stated.

Nina laughed, "Jerome? He's the one who threw the spaghetti on you, right?"

"Yeah, spot on." Lyla smiled.

"You guys seem close." Nina commented.

Lyla let out a genuine laugh, "Close is not the word I would use to describe us."

"Really?" Nina asked, bewildered. "I just thought- Never mind. I'll let you read, I'm gonna head downstairs." Nina dismissed herself, grabbed a magazine and left the room. Lyla sighed to herself, thinking the new girl seemed like a nice person, as she opened up her book and began reading.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

Everyone was now getting ready for bed, as Lyla finished getting her sleeping clothes on, she remembered she gave Alfie her biology notes earlier that day. Cursing herself, she quickly left her room, and went down the stairs, passing Mick in the boys corridor, she gave him a short smile.

Approaching Alfie and Jerome's room she knocked on the door. After a moment, the door swung open revealing a shirtless Jerome Clarke, her eyes widened at the unexpected sight. She cleared her throat, then looked away. Confused, the boy looked down at himself, realizing he forgot to put a shirt on, his eyes widened as well, "Oh, sorry... come in." he said turning around and grabbing a shirt to throw on.