CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER TWENTY SIX:House of Interferences└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX:
House of Interferences
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The four Sibuna's stood in the kitchen as Nina and Amber did the dishes before school, "Maybe, the murderer thinks that by killing people it makes him live longer." Lyla said, suddenly, making the other three look over at her, intrigued by her theory, "Like when he kills each of his victims, it gives him an extra year to live..."

Nina furrowed her brows in confusion, making Lyla roll her eyes, "What? I watch a lot of Criminal Minds, what's the issue?" She defended.

"It would explain the wanting to stay forever thing..." Nina thought.

"Exactly, I'm not saying that it's working for him but... Well, actually, who knows?" Lyla joked, laughing at herself.

Fabian, who ignored Lyla's random rambling, was now pacing around the island as he recited the message on the puzzle piece, "Alright, 'When day time ends at midday through tears of glass the eye shall see'."

"Is that on the Shakespeare test?" Amber asked, obliviously, making Fabian chuckle, "No, it's the clue on-"

"Oh! Right, I don't get it though, do you?" The blonde wondered, "By the way, do you guys know what is, on the Shakespeare test?"

"I think it's a riddle, we'll have to spend some time on it." Lyla told them, ignoring Amber's question, Nina nodded, "'When day time ends at midday through tears of glass the eye shall see'..."

"Yeah... Still don't get it." Amber shook her head.

"We need to figure it out so... Lunchtime, yeah?" Fabian suggested making the three girls nod and they held their hands up, "Sibuna." They spoke simultaneously.

"Why can't there be like a map or something? That's what you usually get when you're looking for treasure." Amber complained, not realizing Mick had just walked into the room, "What treasure?" He asked, as Lyla's eyes widened, thankful she had her back turned to him.

Amber spun around facing him, not knowing what to say, but Nina spoke quickly saving her, "Oh! Nothing, just... Some little kids pirate's thing on the back of the cereal box! I'm like really into pirates... Like, so much..."

"...Right." The boy said, absolutely baffled by the American, "Uh, hi, Amber."

"Hi, boo!"

"I... Um, ta-da!" Mick said, holding out a present for his girlfriend, "Aw, that's lovely, thank you!" Amber squealed giving Lyla a flustered look, making the pink haired girl feel happy for her friend.