CHAPTER FORTY TWO

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER FORTY TWO:House of Panics└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER FORTY TWO:
House of Panics
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lyla was starting to regret staying up late to let Amber do her nails, because now it was about one in the morning and Lyla was still awake waiting for her nails to dry as her roommates were fast asleep. She busied herself with reading a book, which was relatively hard since she had to use her elbows to turn the pages.

She checked her nails once more before sighing in relief as they were finally dry. The girl put her book away and turned out the light on her bedside table, but before she could lay down, the door slowly creaked open.

Furrowing her brows, the girl hesitantly got up and walked towards the door, and as it opened more she saw who was behind it. "Fabian?" She questioned before she saw who was behind him and her eyes widened, "Jerome? What's going on?"

"We need Nina." Fabian spoke, as he walked over to the American's bed and shook her awake, while Jerome looked at Lyla with horror in his expression, "It's Alfie..." He spoke, making her confused.

"Fabian? Jerome?" Nina asked, looking around as she woke up, "Jerome says Alfie's trapped in the cellar... We need you to open it." Fabian informed the girl.

"Why's Alfie in the cellar?" Lyla interrogated the boy, "We were going to scare the 7th graders, but he forgot his zombie mask down there, and Victor caught me before I could get him out." He rushed out.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She demanded, while he threw his hands up in defeat, "I'm telling you now."

Lyla shook her head before looking over to Nina, "America?" She begged, before Nina nodded as she got out of bed, "Let's go."

They all nodded, and Fabian pointed over to a sleeping Amber, "Should we wake her?" He asked, but Lyla shook her head, "No, leave her be. She'll kill us if we interrupt her beauty sleep." She told them, before they left the room.

Quietly they climbed down the stairs, and went to the kitchen, shocking Jerome as Nina opened the secret passageway, but he brushed it off as they went down and flicked their torches on.

"Alfie!" Jerome called out, but got no response. He checked the wardrobe, finding nothing, as the other three checked the other side of the room, "Alfie?" Lyla called.

"Alfie?" Fabian tried, as Jerome walked up behind them, standing in between Fabian and Lyla. "He's not here..." Fabian spoke, before angrily looking at Jerome. "If you're messing around, Jerome, I swear-"