CHAPTER FOUR

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER FOUR:House of Annoyance└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER FOUR:
House of Annoyance
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Waking up the next morning, Lyla decided she was awake enough to not sleep in, so she got ready, fairly quickly, before going downstairs for breakfast. As she stepped into the room, her eyes landed on Jerome, and she suddenly got very uncomfortable as she remembered what she was thinking about right before going to sleep. Shaking her head she tried to push the thoughts away and continued walking into the room.

"Well, look who decided to join us this morning." Jerome announced as he spotted her walk in, and everyone turned to look at her.

"Piss off." Was all Lyla said as she took the seat across from him, though she missed the growing smile on his face.

Patricia then entered from the kitchen carrying a plate of croissants. "Joy definitely would have called me by now, I'm telling you something's happened to her." She spoke to the table as she walked to her seat, Lyla groaned, thinking she should have stayed in bed.

Jerome took the plate from the paranoid girl, "Patricia, give it a break you're driving me crazy." He told her as he picked up one of the croissants for himself then proceeded to offer one to Lyla, who took it, then he passed it to Mara.

"Jerome!" Mara scolded, taking the plate, "Some of us are worried about Joy, even if you're not." Lyla smirked, as she saw Jerome silently mock the girl besides him.

"There's a difference between being worried and being paranoid, wiseass." Lyla retorted, Mara shrunk down under Lyla's glare, and handed Amber the plate of croissants. Jerome failed to stifle his laugh as he chocked on his food.

Trying to diffuse the tension now growing at the table, Amber asked, "Did you get any response to that email you sent her last night?"

"No."

"It's difficult to know what else we could do." Fabian added, as he grabbed the plate from Amber.

"Question the newbie!" Patricia insisted, "That's what."

"She has nothing to do with this, Patricia." Fabian stressed, "She just has... really bad timing."

"What about last night." Patricia started, "That business with the mirror." Jerome let out a loud laugh, and Lyla rolled her eyes, everyone gave Patricia uneasy looks; clearly knowing something she didn't. "What? You don't believe I saw anything, do you?" Patricia pushed.

"Yes, we do." Amber agreed before continuing, "It's just... Mick saw Alfie hanging out on our corridor last night." Lyla laughed now, 'I knew it!' she thought.