CHAPTER FIFTEEN

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER FIFTEEN:House of Admissions└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
House of Admissions
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The next day at school, Lyla was at her locker when she was approached by an unexpected visitor; Fabian. "Hi?" She said, but it came out as more of a question.

"Come with me, I have an Idea." Was all he said as he gestured for her to walk with him, the girl was confused but for once in her life she decided not to ask questions, and followed him. He led her to Jerome's locker, they watched as a younger year came up to him and gave him money; presumably for his stupid homework business he had going.

If Lyla and him were friends, she would have to admit it was a pretty good way to make quick cash, even if his old homework was awful and so painfully wrong, but alas they were not friends, so as expected, Lyla thought it was stupid.

"Okay, stay here." Fabian told her, as she stood hiding in the doorway of a classroom, the boy then approached Jerome, while Lyla listened in.

"Hey, Jerome, um... Why are you spreading rumors about Alfie and Amber going on a date?" Fabian asked. 'Wow, straight to the point.' Lyla thought.

"I'm not spreading rumors." Jerome denied, but Fabian was persistent, "Yes, you are. Alfie and Amber are not a item and you know that."

"Aren't they?" Jerome said, acting shocked, "Have I got it wrong then? Ah, well sometimes you have to give fate a helping hand."

"Well, you have to tell Mick the truth." Fabian insisted, stepping in the taller boy's way.

"I don't have to do anything." Jerome simply said, before starting to walk away, that was until Lyla stepped in his way, her arms crossed in front of her chest as she smirked at him. He stopped dead in his tracks, closing his eyes and taking in a breath.

"So, how is your recycled homework business going, Jerome?" Fabian called, Lyla watched as his face went as pale as a ghost, before he turned back to him. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, we think you do." Lyla said stepping next to Jerome, still looking up at him, intimidatingly.

"And we're sure Mr. Sweet would love to hear about your thriving trade with the lower years." Fabian said, stepping closer, Jerome looked as though he was going to get on his knees and start begging them not to tell. "How much do you earn a month, selling your old homework assignments?"

"Fifty?" Lyla taunted.

"A hundred?" Fabian asked.