CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER FIFTY THREE:House of Rescue└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE:
House of Rescue
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The three girls had been waiting in the warehouse for hours, they formed a plan for when Rufus indefinitely returned; Attack. Which, in retrospect, was sort of all over the place, but it was the best they could come up with. Lyla was sat on the ground with a stick in her hand as she scraped it along the concrete, sharpening it to a point.

A clattering from outside made the girls look at each other with worry, "Quick, he's come back. Grab something." Nina warned, getting to her feet, while Amber handed the American girl an old rusty tin can, while she held a long wooden pole.

Lyla nervously swallowed before blowing away the wood dust and standing up beside her two friends. As soon as the door clicked open; just as planned, the three girls yelled, running forward to attack Rufus. Only they had to stop short when they realized it wasn't Rufus, it was Fabian; who let out a scream of his own.

The girls dropped their weapons, "Fabian!" They cheered in unison, before bringing him in for a group hug. "Some welcome, guys." The boy mused. "You're telling me I made a weapon for nothing?" Lyla groaned, she had been hoping to get her revenge on their kidnapper.

Fabian gave a playful roll of his eyes, saying, "Good to see you too, Lyla."

"How did you even find us?" She questioned him, "I followed the oil leak from the van. I didn't know whether I was on the right track or not." He answered.

"I don't think I've ever been happier to see anyone in my entire life." Nina exasperated, causing Fabian to beam at her.

"Oh, enough with the saviour complex, we have to leave." Lyla rushed out, nudging the others to get out of the warehouse. They all nodded and quickly sprinted as far away as possible, heading for their school.

On the way, Fabian informed them about how he had overheard Mrs. Andrews talking about saving Patricia, so they knew they had to find her, and somehow convince the teacher that they should come with her to save their friend. It was definitely a long shot, but all they could do was try.

When they walked into the building, they coincidently ran into just the person they were looking for, "Mrs. Andrews." Nina spoke first, making their teacher look up at the four, shocked, "What on earth?"

"We know Patricia's been kidnapped, Mrs. Andrews." Nina continued.

"We know Rufus has got Patricia, and we also know that you know he's got her." Fabian revealed, the woman was lost for words, "How- Where did you get the information?" She interrogated.