CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT:House of Reunions└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT:
House of Reunions
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Walking into drama class, Lyla caught sight of Jerome whispering over to Alfie about something, "Sup, Pinkie Pie?" She called to the boy, winking at him as she took a seat next to Patricia. Jerome sent her a quick glare, but she couldn't help noticing his cheeks had a rosy tint to them.

"Be careful, Mara. He's a heartbreaker." Lyla looked over, as Patricia gave Mara a warning, she scoffed, immediately knowing they were speaking about Mick.

"No, he's not... He's a sweetheart deep down, just like, he's smart... Deep down." Mara said, defending the boy, making Lyla roll her eyes and mutter, "Yeah, as smart as a goldfish."

Patricia stifled a laugh as Mr. Winkler walked into the room, greeting everyone, "Good morning, everyone! Listen, before we start today's class, I'd like to draw your attention to this sheet of paper on the wall here." The man said, pointing to the audition sign up form for the play. "Anyone who's interested in auditioning for the school play, sign your autograph up there. Amber, Nina, Lyla... How are you three doing with the script?"

"Nina and Lyles are all over it! Right, guys?" Amber announced, enthusiastically. Both Nina and Lyla sent their friend a short glare.

"Uh- Um... We've written some of the early scenes, but... I'm not sure it's, Winkler worthy yet." Nina stuttered out, before Lyla spoke with a smile, "In other words; we'll need some more time."

"Don't worry about it, okay? It's all a work in progress, but... I would like to start auditioning next week, if that's okay?" Their teacher told them.

Nina's face dropped, "Next week?"

"I'm sure it will be great." Fabian tried to tell the two, "I'm not." Lyla scoffed, as Nina carried on, "We've gone with the whole Sarah theme, but... I just hope we're doing the right thing."

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"I just don't understand why you threw me into the mix as well. I mean, I'm not a play writer, or any kind of writer for that matter... And now we have until next week to get it ready for auditions." Lyla ranted, as she walked back to Anubis House with Amber, Nina, Fabian, and Patricia.

Amber sighed as she opened the door, "I figured since we're all roomies that it would be fun-" The blonde abruptly cut herself off as she caught sight of someone by the stairs, "You're back!" Amber yelled, throwing her arms around Trudy, while the others all ran up behind her.

"Oh, it's so good to see you." Patricia greeted the woman.

"Trudy, you're back!" Amber squealed while hugging the woman, Trudy let out a laugh, "Careful, sweetie. You'll break my ribs."