CHAPTER THIRTEEN

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER THIRTEEN:House of Pranks└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
House of Pranks
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lyla had gotten up extra early this morning; specifically right before sunrise. Why had she done that? Well, she was setting up her first, of many, pranks on the infamous Jerome Clarke. At least, the first of this year, the two had pranked each other loads of times in the years before but it was only once, here and there, this time Lyla wasn't going to stop until she felt her job was done, and that would be a while.

So, the girl carefully tiptoed down the stairs and towards the kitchen, she didn't want to wake anyone, as nobody was supposed to know what she was doing. She looked through the cupboards until she had found what she needed; flour. She grabbed the package and tiptoed her way to the boys bathroom, she went in and closed the door behind her then she locked it.

To her luck, the hair dryer was lying out on the counter, she silently cheered. She set the bag of flour on the sink, and opened it before picking up the hair dryer and pouring a bunch of flour inside the top, making it so if someone were to turn it on it would blow out the flour along with air. She filled it up as much as she could without some falling out, and then she smiled at her work, grabbing the bag of flour and leaving the bathroom.

"Lyla?"

The girl quickly turned around at the sound of her name being called, and she hid the bag of flour behind her back, she let out a sigh when she saw it was only Mick.

"Mick." She smiled.

"What are you doing in the guys bathroom?" He questioned.

"What are you doing in the guys bathroom?" She countered, though after she said it she faltered, realizing he was allowed in there.

"Taking a shower?" He said, confused.

"Er..." She didn't want to tell him, but she also couldn't risk him accidentally using the hair dryer before Jerome did so, "Okay, don't ask questions, and don't use the hair dryer, and tell the other's not to either, except Jerome. Don't tell Jerome."

Mick chuckled then nodded, "Okay, I won't. Can I take a shower now?"

Lyla quickly moved out of the way, allowing Mick to go into the bathroom, he shook his head and closed the door behind him. She sighed then quickly went to put the flour back before she got caught again. Then she went up to her room and went back to sleep, until it was time for breakfast. Now all that was left to do, was wait.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

Waking up again, Lyla had almost forgotten about her prank, and she hoped she hadn't missed it. She quickly got ready and went downstairs to breakfast, finding Alfie sitting there, but not Jerome. She hurriedly sat in her seat and greeted him, trying not to act suspicious as she asked, "Where's Jerome?"