CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR:House of Faults└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR:
House of Faults
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lyla took a seat atop the back of the sofa with her feet rested on the cushion between Nina and Patricia, the group listened to Amber and Patricia tell them what had happened in the cellar, while they waited for class to start. Apparently, Victor had stuffed the cat, and the two ran out and told Trudy what they saw.

"And you told Trudy, everything?' Fabian asked, but Patricia shook her head, before clarifying, "Well, not everything, obviously, but enough... The cat, the experiment, the Victor. We're gonna make him open up that cellar, and show us exactly what's down there." She told them.

Lyla sighed, looking to her left she made eye contact with Jerome who was trying to listen in on what they were saying; thankfully, he didn't hear. The girl gave him a short glare before looking towards Mr. Winkler who just walked in, "Afternoon, everyone! Time marches on and we need to decide on a subject matter for our school play. I was thinking we should write our own..."

The man said, shocking Lyla as she was sure he was going to force them to do Romeo and Juliet, or something else written by Shakespeare. "Ideas anyone?" He asked.

The room became silent as they all glanced at one another, "No? Okay... Um, how about something on... Egypt?" The man suggested, making Amber suddenly perk up.

"Egypt..." Fabian spoke, looking towards the others with a smirk.

"I know! How about we do a story about a young girl who loses her parents in mysterious circumstances when they steal some treasure from an Egyptian Pyramid..." Amber started, making the Sibuna's eyes widen, Lyla placed a hand over her mouth as she stifled a laugh, "And then the girl's brought up by a weird guardian in a big, big, old house! But then the guardian tries to steal the treasure! And the girl has to try to stop him, but then she gets help from some friends from the future, and one of them is a healer!" Amber yelled, making Lyla's eyes widen the tiniest bit, "And they find the treasure and the girl's really happy, and her friends are very rich, and they all live happily every after, the end!"

Everyone was left shocked, ever Mr. Winkler, who laughed, "Okay, well done, Amber! Yeah, that sounds... Promising, um... Do you wanna have a go at writing up an outline, in time for the next session?" he asked.

"Um... I think I might need some help with that..." Amber said, before turning towards her roommates, "Nina, Lyla?"

Lyla's face dropped, as she sent a light glare at her friend, not wanting any part of this play, but she knew not to say anything, so with a groan the girl nodded at the blonde, making her smile. Jerome let out a laugh, "Good luck." He teased the girl, who scowled at him.