CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER TWENTY TWO:House of Drama└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO:
House of Drama
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lyla walked into French, not expecting all of the seats to be full, except one; which was next to Mara, since Amber was still avoiding her. The pink haired girl groaned before stomping forward and taking her seat.

"You think I'm a genius!" Amber suddenly shouted out, making Lyla give both Nina and Amber a strange look.

Mrs. Andrews walked in a few seconds after the bell rung, "Morning everybody!" She greeted. "Morning, Mrs. Andrews!" The class, except for Lyla coursed.

"I have your French test papers to hand back, here." The teacher said, before going and handing everyone their papers. Lyla saw she got her usual A, and she quickly went to stuff it in her bag, not noticing Jerome had caught a glance of it.

"I got an A." Mick said, "I got an A!" He said again, loudly, before getting up and hugging Mara, making Lyla scoff from next to the girl. "I knew you could do it." Mara said.

"What's going on?" Amber asked.

"I got an A." Mick told his girlfriend, "What?" The girl stood up to take a look for herself, "I'm sure I didn't get all of these but... Maybe I just did some really good guesses." He said.

"Strange things have happened, hey Mara?" Jerome said, making Lyla turn back and give him a strange look, "What was that about?" She whispered to him, but he didn't say anything, he only gave her an over exaggerated wink, making her stomach feel weird again.

"Okay, settle down, please. Amber, back to your seat." Mrs. Andrews said, as Amber was now trying to get a look at Mara's test. Amber sighed and reluctantly sat back in her seat, as Lyla kept giving Mara and Jerome skeptical looks.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

Lyla now had a free period so she was walking with Alfie to the theater room, when they walked in she saw Mara scraping off, what looked to be gum, from the bottom of Jerome's shoes. "Has anyone seen my gum?" Alfie asked the room, before he looked at the table, finding a ball of chewed up gum on it, he reached down and picked it up, "Oh, I thought I left it in the science lab." He went to put in his mouth, "Alfie, no!" Mara tried to stop him but it was too late as he had already plopped it into his mouth.

"Ew, Alfie!" Lyla scolded him, as Jerome just laughed. Alfie gave the two girls strange looks before sitting down next to Jerome.

Lyla shook her head at the boy, that's when Amber came up behind her and started speaking to Mara, "Hey, Mara, what's going on between you and Mick? You were acting very strange in earlier."