CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER THIRTY ONE:House of Findings└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE:
House of Findings
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Nina and Lyla were waiting in the kitchen while Fabian and Amber did the dishes, Nina was spaced out looking at an old, seemingly broken oven, which Lyla took notice of. "So, are you taking Patricia up on her offer then, Nina?" Fabian asked the American, and when he got no response he looked over at her, "Nina? Nina?"

"Could that be a fireplace?" Nina wondered as she stalked over to the old oven, "Remember on Parents Day, what Trudy said about this oven door not opening?" Nina asked the boy, as she banged on the door, "What are you getting at?" He asked.

Lyla walked over to her and bent down next to the oven door with her, "Okay, this is a real long shot, but..." Nina said, before she placed her locket into the indent on the oven door, making the red gem glow, and the door shot open.

The four gasped, "It worked!" Lyla cheered, "Not that long, I guess!" Nina laughed.

"Wow..." Amber said, as her and Fabian came over to the two, to inspect it.

"Yes! It opens up right inside here, it's a secret passageway- With steps going down!" Nina told them.

"Well, of course, Khet; inferno, place of fire..." Fabian realized, "Okay, English, please?" Nina asked, not understanding.

"Inferno; Hell... The clue means-" Fabian started but was cut off as Lyla realized, "Down in Hell... Woah, Sarah is cryptic."

"It's really dark down there..." Amber pointed out.

"Hello?" They heard Trudy call from the hallway, making Nina instantly have to close the door up, "Okay... Tonight, after lights out?" Nina suggested, making them nod.

"Sibuna?" She asked, making them all put their hands over their eyes, "Sibuna." They agreed before standing and getting back to the dishes.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

Like they had talked about, the group met up in the kitchen, after lights out, to go down the secret passageway, lighting up their torches, they each crawled through, one by one, until they got down the stairs.

Once they were all down they slowly walked further into the cellar, looking around quietly, that was until Amber screamed, "Ahh, ghost!"

The girl's light landed on a hooded figure, though Lyla was sure it was only some kind of mannequin. "More like a sheet." Nina whispered to the blonde as the others laughed.