CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE:House of Initiations└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE:
House of Initiations
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lyla, Nina, and Amber walked into the theater room, finding Fabian sitting on one of the chairs on his laptop, Amber quickly rushed up and sat right next to him, making the boy jump. "Right, creepy little girl, Sarah says, 'Sometimes I see them in the mirror'. Crazy old lady, Sarah, totally just said the same thing. Coincidence? I think not." Amber ranted, filling the boy in on their visit to the old peoples home.

Nina nodded, "She's definitely the girl in the recordings."

"And what about the murder?" Fabian wondered, making Nina cringe, "Yeah... We kind of lost her by then, something about... Tipping the scales-"

Amber quickly cut the girl off, suddenly having something more interesting to talk about, "Okay, so, I've had a really important idea; we're the only four students at Creepy Towers, who know all about this. We're a club, gang, posse- Whatever you wanna call it, I think we should make it official... Sibuna!" The girl finished as she placed a hand over her eye.

Nina cleared her throat, "Sibuna?" She questioned.

"Anubis, backwards..." The blonde stated, as if it was obvious, "And covering your eye?" Lyla asked, "Oh, because the Eye of Horus, so covering your eye makes it backwards." Amber told her, "See what I did there? I'm a little bit of a genius."

"A-A little bit." Fabian nodded with an amused smile, as he glanced between the other two girls, "I know! So, what do you say?" Amber asked.

"Okay, does this mean that we make a solemn oath not to tell anyone about this?" Nina interrogated, making Amber nod her head, "Absolutely."

"Okay, I'm in." Nina agreed, "But no pricking our fingers, or eating snakes, or anything like that." She clarified.

Amber smiled, "And tonight, we make it official."

"I am absolutely terrified." Lyla stated, as they all nodded at each other, signifying they all agreed with the plan.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"Remind me why this meeting had to be in the woods?" Lyla grumbled, as Fabian collected some logs to put in the fireplace.

"Because, we need to be in straight contact with nature." Amber said simply.

"I don't like the woods, there could be creeps out here." Lyla told her, crossing her arms in front of her as she scowled.

"Oh, quit making a fuss, did you bring your lighter like I asked?" The blonde wondered.