CHAPTER NINE

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER NINE:House of Attics└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER NINE:
House of Attics
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"No, I don't want too." Lyla said to Nina. She was currently sat on her bed trying to read her book when Nina came into the room and started begging her to go to her initiation tonight. Lyla didn't know why the American girl wanted her to go so badly, but the British girl kept refusing.

"Come on, please. It's in an hour, will you just please come?" She begged again.

"Why does it even matter to you if I do?"

"Because, even though I know you'll deny it, I like to think that we've become friends, and I would like my friends to be there." Nina tried.

Lyla faltered, "...Fabian's going."

"Yes... but, that's different." Nina brushed off the girls attempts at getting out of going.

"Ugh. America, what are you doing to me?" Lyla groaned throwing herself against her bed.

"Please go... for me?" Nina pleaded.

"I can't believe I'm even debating this... fine, I'll go." It was weird, in the short time she knew the American girl, Lyla had already started growing a soft spot for her. It was like something had tied them together, she couldn't be mean to her if she tried. Okay, that was a lie, she definitely could, but she didn't want to.

So an hour later, the door to their room opened, Patricia entered with Jerome and Alfie behind her, the three carrying torches. "Ew, why is he in here?" Lyla spoke in a disgusted tone, referring to Jerome.

"What are you doing here?" The boy said back in an equally disgusted tone. She gave him a look, "It's my dorm, genius."

The boy faltered but then he smirked at her saying, "Well, be glad you have a shirt on." His eyes widening as he realized what he had said, and that there were other people there that didn't know what he was referring to. Lyla's brows shot up and she had to bite her lips to stop herself from bursting out laughing. The other three just gave him the strangest look, wanting to ask, but at the same time not wanting an answer.

"Uh... well- she..." The boy tried to explain but he didn't know how to word it without it sounding even worse. Nina cleared her throat, cutting the weird tension that was now clouding the room, "Lyla agreed to join us."

Patricia's head shot over to the pink haired girl, she had a weird look in her eyes, "Are you?" Lyla rolled her eyes but reluctantly nodded. Trixie put on a smile saying, "Great, grab a torch."