CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT:House of Plans└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT:
House of Plans
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After a few classes went by, Lyla had found Patricia standing in the doorway of the drama room, she instantly pulled her aside, "We have to tell Alfie the truth." Lyla insisted, as Patricia snatched her arm back from her tight grip.

"I know. How do you suppose we do that?" Patricia asked, not expecting Lyla to come up with an idea so fast. "We corner him in a classroom, it's easy." She shrugged, as Patricia's brow shot up, "Then what? You suppose we tell him every single detail and just hope he doesn't tell anyone?" She asked, with an eye roll.

"No. We'll tell him in moderation, we still need to protect him, but he can't keep going around attacking people." Lyla told her, before catching a glimpse of something behind them; Jerome and Mara sitting on the sofa together. She scowled at the sight, before shaking her head and looking back at Patricia. "You go find Fabian and bring him to the French classroom, I'll catch up with you in a minute." She instructed, earning a nod from Trixie as she left.

Lyla let out a sigh as she watched Mara and Jerome interact, then shook her head, deciding to leave the room, but instead she bumped into Mick, "Oh. Hi, Lyla." He greeted.

"Mick. I didn't know you were back." The girl said, to which the boy nodded, saying, "Yeah, just got in, I wanted to stop by and say hello."

Lyla nodded, while taking a glance at Jerome and Mara, "If you're looking for Mara, she's over there... With Jerome." She told him, pointing over at the two.

"Okay, thanks." The blonde boy smiled, before moving past her towards his girlfriend. Lyla rolled her eyes, and proceeded down the hall, but as she saw Amber walking up to her, she struck up an idea.

Lyla ran towards her friend, grabbing her arms and yelling, "You have to run against her!" A few people around them in the hall gave her a funny look, including Amber, who questioned, "What?"

"Mara!" Lyla yelled again, a bit too enthusiastically, so she dialed it down as she explained, "I mean... She totally stole your boyfriend. It's only right."

Amber gave her friend an unconvinced look, "Hmm... Has this got anything to do with Jerome's sudden interest in her?"

Lyla let out a fake laugh, "Ha! What are you- So, you've noticed it too, yeah?" She asked, breaking her cover, knowing that Amber could probably see right through her.

"Huh. I never thought I'd see the day where you come to me for boy help." The girl mused, as Lyla sighed, "It's not boy help, it's just, I hate Mara, and you deserve a win against her." she explained.