CHAPTER ELEVEN

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER ELEVEN:House of Movies└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER ELEVEN:
House of Movies
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After breakfast, Lyla went back to her room to grab her bag, once she returned downstairs, she saw Jerome and Alfie in the hallway. She walked up to the two, catching their attention and said, "Good, I need to speak with you two." Alfie's eyes widened, for some reason scared, and abruptly bent down and forced Jerome's shoe off.

"Hey!" The boy yelled, as he watched Alfie take his shoe and run out the door, he shared a look with Lyla before sprinting after the boy with one shoe.

Lyla shook her head at them as Amber came up behind her, "What was that all about?"

"Dunno." Lyla shrugged, "But Alfie's a complete nutter." Amber laughed as they both walked out of Anubis House.

"By the way I have been meaning to ask... What do you plan on doing about Alfie?" Lyla wondered, she knew Amber had only kissed the boy to make Mick jealous, which worked, but she also knew all about Alfie's little crush on the blonde girl.

"What do you mean?" Amber asked, completely oblivious to the situation.

"I just feel like you might be, leading him on a bit." Lyla told the girl, as they walked past Fabian and Nina.

"Oh... Well, I didn't think about that." Amber spoke, seemingly thinking about something, "We haven't actually spoken about it, but if he does, I'll let him down easy." She decided, Lyla sighed and nodded at her friend.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

It was now after school and everyone was back at the house, Lyla was in the sitting room chatting with Amber and Nina, when she decided she wanted to lay in bed and read her book. So, she went up the stairs and opened the door to the girl's corridor, only to find Alfie standing on the other side.

"Alfie, what are you doing?" She asked him, crossing her arms in front of her chest, and his eyes widened. That's when Jerome, came up behind him, his eyes also widening, "Jerome?"

"Hello, Harris." Jerome smiled.

"You know what? I don't want to know." She dismissed their weird activities, "I need to talk to you, and don't you dare try to run away this time, Alfie Lewis!" The girl scolded him as he tried to walk past her.

"Fine, okay, go ahead yell at us." Alfie said, throwing his hands up.

"Yell at you? What are you on about?" Lyla asked, confused, was she meant to be yelling at them right now?