CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN:House of Aliens└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN:
House of Aliens
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The next morning at breakfast, the first topic of conversation seemed to be on the mysterious 'earthquake' that took place the night before. "Did you hear that earthquake yesterday evening?" Trudy asked as she came over to refill everyone's glasses.

"That was no earthquake." Alfie said, as everyone gave him a look, he continued, "Definitely an alien mother ship taking off." The group at the table just continued to stare at him, "Patricia believes me. Don't you, Patricia?" He tried defending himself, "Sure..." The girl said, before he got up to leave.

Patricia had informed the Sibuna's that Alfie thought the puzzle piece he found was actually an alien artifact, and when she took it back from him, she left a note telling him the aliens were leaving. Which explained his theory on the earthquake.

As soon as Alfie had left the room, Fabian leant over to Nina, "So, I've been thinking about the fourth puzzle piece and how Sarah's numbers opened it." He started, but Amber had stopped him from going on, "Whoa, rewind. You've opened another puzzle piece?" She questioned, obviously upset that she wasn't there to witness it.

Nina shushed the girl, urging Fabian to continue, but the girl went on, "Without me? So rude." She said.

"It was last night when you were doing your numerology thing with everyone." Lyla explained, which earned a scoff from Amber, "Still, I would like an invite."

"As I was saying before I got interrupted-" Fabian went on, only to be interrupted yet again by Amber, "I can't believe you did that without telling me! Rude, again." She complained, both Nina and Fabian glaring at her.

"The fifth puzzle piece looks exactly the same. So, are we assuming Sarah's numbers open that one too?" Fabian questioned, finally getting through his sentence. "Maybe we shouldn't try it." Patricia interjected, "Those noises terrified me."

"Hang on... Noises?" Amber asked, "You mean, that wasn't an Earth tremor?"

"No, Ambs." Lyla told her, the blonde girl's eyes widened at the revelation. "What did you do with the riddle?" Fabian asked Nina, who went digging in her bag for it.

"Riddle? What riddle? We have another riddle?" Amber questioned, getting annoyed that she somehow wasn't in the loop. "Amber, will you stop repeating everything?" Patricia badgered.

"Well, no one tells me anything, apparently." She complained, as Nina handed Fabian the riddle.

"Okay." He said, opening the paper. "My father's father stands tall, his face and hands together turn circles around Isis and Osiris, and Horus the Son reveals me." He read out, suddenly becoming defeated as it made no sense.