CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER TWENTY THREE:House of Bombshells└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE:
House of Bombshells
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Back at Anubis House, Lyla was sat on her bed reading, when Amber and Nina came in, "Oh, Lyla!" Nina yelled, running over to her roommate.

"America!" Lyla returned, not looking up from her book and turning a page. "So, Amber came up with a great idea, we can record the recordings from the cylinders on an MP3 player, that way we don't have to keep going up to the attic to listen to it." Nina told her, making Lyla finally put down her book.

"Oh shit... Why didn't I think of that?" Lyla swore, "Right!" Nina yelled, and went to say something else but she was caught off guard when Amber placed a towel onto the floor and kneeled on it, "Ambs... What are you doing?" Lyla asked.

"Looking for more secret compartments, like Nina found in the attic." She responded.

"Alright." Lyla shrugged and went back to reading her book as Amber knocked on the floor. Nina went to her bed as well and began reading her own book.

After a few minutes of Amber knocking on the floor, Nina sighed, "Amber."

"What?" She asked.

"It's kind of annoying, and you're not gonna find anything by knocking on the floor, like that." Nina said, as nicely as possible.

Lyla watched as the blonde paid no mind to the American girl, and scooted forward to the end of Lyla's bed and now began knocking on the wall. Lyla laughed as Nina let out a huge sigh, Amber then started to pull the wallpaper off the wall, making Lyla's eyes widen.

Amber suddenly gasped, "Nina, Lyla, look!" The two girls looked at the ripped off wallpaper, underneath there were carvings on the wall, they both gasped and went over.

"Help me! Sarah Frobisher-Smythe." Nina read, "Okay, good knocking, Amber" She praised.

"The Frobisher-Smythe's are that miserable looking couple from that picture in the living room, aren't they?" Amber asked, "Sarah must be their daughter."

"The old lady at the house... She's called Sarah!" Nina realized.

"No way, Sarah Frobisher-Smythe is still alive?" Amber questioned, and Nina nodded, "Let's go and talk to her then, she might know something!"

"I've tried, Amber, but she's not quite, with it." Nina told her.

Amber sighed, "Oh, sad."