CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE:House of Competitions└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE:
House of Competitions
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

During free period, a bunch of people were called to the drama room to watch a contest between Mick and Mara about who knew more about sports. The contest was hosted by none other than Jerome and Alfie; or rather, Jerome with a fake mustache and Fefe; who was just Alfie wearing a wig, makeup, and a dress. The boy was also wearing a pair of heels; courtesy of Amber.

"Welcome, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, to... Sporting Challenge!" Jerome announced, in a fake hosting voice, which made Lyla unknowingly smile. The two boys then proceeded to make sound effects making her roll her eyes, as everyone gave a round of applause.

Jerome caught Lyla's eyes, the boy smiled, as she nodded to him and gave him a thumbs up, "I would like to introduce my beautiful assistant, Fefe!" Jerome gestured to Alfie, who gave the crowd a spin, which earned another round of applause.

"And our two lovely contestants, Mick and Mara!" Jerome said, as more clapping sounded, "The first questions, please Fefe." Jerome said, as Alfie went off to get the question cards for the boy, making Lyla whistle at him, making him glare at her.

"Over which three distances is the sprint run?" Jerome asked, Mick went to honk his horn, but he faltered when Mara was faster, ringing her bell she answered when she was called on, "One hundred, two hundred, and four hundred meters!"

"Correct!" Jerome stated as everyone applauded, "I knew that one!" Mick complained.

"Lucky guess, that's all." Amber said from beside Lyla, but Patricia shook her head, obviously knowing something they didn't, "Oh, I don't know about that." It proved to be right, as Mara had got question after question correct, not missing a beat to answer the questions.

"The Fosbury flop!"

"Andre Agassi!"

Mick had gotten the next one right, but he seemed to be too slow as Mara kept answering each question correctly increasingly faster than the last. Lyla rolled her eyes, obviously having been rooting for Mick, but she was sure now that he was going to lose, much to her dismay. Her hope especially dwindled out when Mick had finally answered a question, but Jerome told him it was incorrect.

"Where did you get these questions, mate?" Mick grumbled, as the questions were quite ridiculous.

They carried on a while longer until Jerome announced, "And now... The final category, is football!"

"Yes." Mick cheered to himself, thinking he'd definitely win this one. The score now settled at twenty five to five; in Mara's favor. "English football, Mara." Jerome clarified, before turning towards Alfie, "The questions please, Fefe."