CHAPTER FORTY ONE

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER FORTY ONE:House of Imposters└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER FORTY ONE:
House of Imposters
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After everyone left the table to get ready for school, the Sibuna's stayed behind to have a quick meeting. Nina started by telling them what Sarah had told her, "Sarah definitely recognized Victor. It was terrifying, she was so scared of him, she... She said he killed them." Everyone looked at her shocked, before Fabian asked, "Her parents?"

"Well, I think that's who she meant... Because after that she started singing this lullaby, and it all got very weird." Nina responded, and Lyla couldn't help but agree, their whole conversation was very strange.

"It's just too creepy to think... Victor alive when Sarah was a little girl?" Fabian spoke, bewildered by the situation, "Yeah, like it's not bad enough that he's alive now?" Nina said, causing Lyla to snort.

"Did you find out anything, Lyles?" Amber suddenly asked her friend, who nodded, "I guess? I asked her what she meant when she called me 'The Healer' and she said that I have to protect the chosen one." Lyla told them, still confused by what that exactly meant.

"Like what's that supposed to mean? Is Harry Potter just going to magically pop in the room?" The girl joked as the others giggled, "And apparently the girl from the diary is her cousin and she moved to America, so that's helpful."

Fabian sighed, "Did she mention anything about the elixir?" He asked them, to which Nina shook her head slightly, "Not really. Just the same thing about tipping the scales of life. What does that mean? What could..." She trailed off as she noticed Victor walking into the room and said, "...Be more delicious than this muffin." And then she stuffed it in her mouth.

"Shouldn't you be getting to school?" The man asked, expectantly before they all quickly left the room, going their separate ways. Lyla headed to Jerome and Alfie's room seen as she was supposed to walk with them to school.

Without knocking, she walked into the room, but immediately had to back up as she almost got impaled by a dart that Jerome had thrown. "Jeez!" She yelled before looking at the dart board which had a stuffed clown stuck to it, and stuck to that was a paper that read: Winkler.

She furrowed her brows, "Are you throwing darts at a voodoo doll version of our drama teacher?" Alfie nodded as Jerome looked at her with a glare and said, "It was supposed to be you, but Alfie wouldn't let me."

"Hmm, aren't you charming?" She deadpanned, before closing the door and heading to the back of the room, taking a seat on Alfie's bed, "Well, don't let me stop you."

The two looked at each other before they started to throw more darts at the doll, "Winkler seriously needs to get a sense of humor... I mean, where is the reward for enterprise in this place?" Jerome started ranting, amusing the girl who was sat watching.