CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐CHAPTER THIRTY SIX:House of Protests└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

┌─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┐
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX:
House of Protests
└─── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

To say Lyla was disappointed would be an understatement, when she walked into the kitchen that morning she expected to see Jerome Clarke with bright pink hair, but there he was standing with his normal dirty blonde, hopping around trying to put his shoe on.

Groaning to herself she went in and tried to grab herself some breakfast, struggling along the way, as everyone was trampling over each other trying to grab something, it was quite chaotic. I guess when Victor had told them 'if they didn't like his food, they could make it themselves' he wasn't kidding.

"Who's eaten all the Bran Flakes?" Amber called out, as she angrily threw down the empty box of cereal. Lyla shook her head, deciding she would just stick with eating an apple, not wanting to participate in the incoherent yelling everyone was doing.

Walking over to the fruit bowl, the girl laughed as she watched Mick juggling with a burnt piece of toast, "Patricia, what's burning?" Jerome yelled over to the girl, who instantly went over to the stove in shock, before showing him a burnt piece of bacon, "Anybody like your bacon well done?" She announced before throwing it onto the counter, making everyone grimace.

Lyla shook her head as she went to grab an apple but she instantly slipped on a banana peel that was thrown on the floor, causing her to fall, but before she could hit the ground somebody caught her. Letting out a breath of relief she looked up, locking eyes with Jerome who helped her stand up. "You alright?" He asked her, with a slight smile on his lips.

"Yeah, thank-" Lyla started but she was cut off as Fabian shouted, "Stop!" making everyone pause what they were doing and look at him. "We can't go on like this, we're gonna starve." He told them.

"We need Trudy back!" Patricia stated, "And those cameras taken down!" Nina added, making Lyla roll her eyes, "Yeah, no shit, but we can't exactly doing anything about it." She argued, as much as she knew they were right, she also knew how stubborn Victor was.

"We need to show them we mean business!" Patricia told them, before she looked at Lyla, "And I know exactly how to do it."

After everyone agreed to Patricia's plan, they all sat in the dining room doing their school work, waiting for Victor to come down and scold them. Since Lyla didn't have anything to do she decided to read a book, she threw her legs onto the table making Jerome groan and push them down, she glared at him and was about to put them back up when Victor entered the room.

"What is going on here?" Victor asked, and when he didn't get a response he continued, "Get to your lessons, immediately."

"Not until you've taken down the security cameras." Patricia protested, "And brought Trudy back." Nina insisted.