A/N: LOOK LOOK! (updated- Jan/2024)

Hi guys!

I hope each of you are doing well and living life to the fullest! Life and living is weird at the moment. We see so much hate a cruelty it causes so much anger, worry, and sadness to see heinous things in media today, so when I say, live your life to the fullest and be happy and healthy, I mean it. Lifes too short to be hateful towards one another, no matter the color, race, religion, ethnicity. We should come together to love one another because at the end of the day we as a group, community we make things go around.

Anyways

I am here to let you guys know that as you read this book take in mind, I was in high school and the beginning of college when I began and finished this book. Most of this book makes no sense because I was just writing my feelings and telling a story and not thinking about the structure/ story. Secondly, I wanted to finish this book so I could focus on college. Getting close towards the end of the book it could feel rushed and things may not make sense, but I will promise you all one thing, In the revised version most of these issues will be fixed. Obviously, I am not a perfect writer, and I don't claim to be. I just want to be a writer people can enjoy themselves and maybe even relate to theses character. As I grow as a person my content may change because I am finding myself and finding my voice. I do want you to know that I am African American and the things I do talk about aren't experiences I haven't been through. If some of you don't like what I talk about, please leave and don't feel the need to leave your comment. I promise you it will not hurt. I want readers who are willing to learn and understand these experiences I am talking about and just come together as one and we can learn from each other. 

This story you're about to read is completely different than the stories I have in my vault, for one these characters are white. I think in high school I felt like I couldn't write a black character because I think at that time, I was struggling with my own identity and what I had been through between Elementary school and high school, but I am not disappointed in what I created :)

I will always be proud of what I create unless I do something that does not represent a culture or a specific people correctly. Don't be afraid to tell me if I describe or say something wrong. Remember I am always learning and willing to relearn anything that I may not be presenting correctly. Living is learning and learning is knowing. Please enjoy what you can from this book and don't be afraid to check out the revised version. The character are the same so there is nothing to worry about there. 

Thank you and enjoy,

My Lovely Hearts.