25. Only Girl I Want

Melody's P.O.V.

I wake up to Marshall's fingers rubbing soft circles around my back.

His movements are tentative, hesitant.

Which is very unlike him.
Normally, he would just grab me, whenever he wanted some from me.

I remember very vividly exactly why I was so mad at him last night.

So, despite how good it actually feels, I shake him off.

"What do you want, Marshall?!" I grumble sleepily.

"What do you think I want," he places a kiss on my shoulder, and my eyes snap wide open.

I push him off me.

"Well, go ask Dina then!" I snap.

"For fucks sake, Mel!! Seriously?! You just gonna keep..."

I roll my eyes at him and climb out of the bed, making my way towards the adjacent bathroom.

He's right on my heels too.

"Mel, just fucking talk to me," he starts to say, but I slam the door in his face.

I finish my business in the bathroom, wash my hands and brush my teeth, all with Marshall still talking shit behind the door.

"Oh, so you just gonna ignore me now, Mel? In my own fucking house?!" I can hear how worked up he is starting to get, and I can't lie, it is actually kind of funny to me.

He tries to turn the doorknob, then slams what sounds like his fist against the door in frustration.

"You locking doors too, bitch?!" He asks me angrily. "In my own fucking house?!"

I don't know why he keeps reiterating who's house this is. He was the one that asked me to come stay here with him, not the other way around, if I remember correctly?

I roll my eyes again and walk out, trying to make my way past him, but he grabs my arm and slams me against the wall.

I take one look in his eyes and think that maybe I overdid it a little bit, cause he literally looks like he wants to kill me right now.

"I've about had it with your disrespect, Mel," he says through clenched teeth, and his voice is eerily quiet.

I've been around him long enough by now to know that when he sounds like that, it's actually way worse than when he's yelling at the top of his lungs.

At the same time though, him getting the nerve to be angry with me, after how he blew me off for some bitch he's been fucking, pisses me off all over again.

"Disrespect?!" I exclaim, pushing him in his chest. "You are the one that keeps disrespecting me! You..."

I try pushing him again, but he gets real close to me, pinning me into the wall.

"Don't fucking push me, bitch," he says in my ear.

"Stop fucking calling me a bitch!!"

"I mean, you're acting like one, so what else would I call you?" He shrugs.

My hand flies up so quick to slap him, but he grabs my wrist.

"Don't," is all he says, deadly warning in his cold blue eyes.

And I don't fucking know what it is, I don't understand how he has the ability to make me so fucking angry at him... but also so fucking turned on at the same time, because fuck my whole fucking life, but all I want him to do right now is to just...

Fucking get it together, Mel!!

I take a deep breath and snatch my wrist out of his hold.

I shake my head slowly and try to make my way past him once again, but he grabs at my waist and places me back against that wall.