87. Last Chapter

Marshall's P.O.V.

To make a long story short, Melody and I ended-up getting the fucking surprise of our lives when we had found out at the hospital that day, that the whole time, she was actually pregnant with twins.

Don't know how that was missed during all of the checkups she had attended during her pregnancy, and considering the fact that I had always sent her to all the best doctors, but yeah...

We ain't found out until literally her delivery day, when that second baby, my second son, just popped out of there.

So she ended-up giving birth to two boys that day.

We named them DeShaun, which we had always agreed on that if we were to have a boy, we would name him that, and Marshall Mathers the fourth.

Now, I ain't gonna lie to you, I did not want to name no son of mine THAT. I thought we have had more than enough Marshalls in my fucked up ass family, and I've ways hated being named after my fuckup of a father. Personly, I ain't never thought of that name as the lucky one.

Mel disagreed with me though.

She said that it IS a lucky name, just because it belong to me, and she was real adamant on naming our kid that, so I conceded.

I always just call him Junior, though.

So yeah, I have now went from only having daughters, to, all of a sudden, finally being a father to two boys as well. DeShaun and Junior.

Melody scared the shit out of me that day at the hospital too. The way she just checked out like that, I swear I thought she was dying or something, and I damn near tore that whole place to the ground. I was screaming at the doctors in there that they better fix her or else. As it turns out though, the only reason she passed out like that was because her body just needed a break from all of the shock and exhaustion it had experienced that day...

And I ain't never been more fucking relieved in my life.

Now, unlike that shit I pulled on Mel back when Lyric was born, when she had to literally spend her whole day taking care of everything at home like my damn housekeeper, I made sure I would never out her in that position again. Whatever she has to do now, I always make sure she has help, whether it's from me, one of the girls, or some hired help I have around the house now. Melody keeps saying she really doesn't mind doing everything for our boys, she's their mother after all, and I'm fine with her doing as much as she likes, but I just don't want her to get all overwhelmed and exhausted again, like last time.

Either way, our family is fucking huge now.

Shit feels fucking surreal, if I'm being honest.

But good. It also feels good, and kind of scary, if I'm being honest, cause that's when the carpet usually gets yanked from underneath my feet, but I have hope, for the first time in my life probably, that it won't happen this time.

Melody says it won't, I guess imma have to burrow some of that optimism of hers.

Now, it's been about a little over a year since our two sons were born, and Mel and both travel to New York. I've got some promotional stuff to handle here, and Hailie and Alaina are currently babysitting for us.

I figured, Melody would like to come to New York with me, cause I know that, deep down inside, she still misses this city a little bit, I mean she was born and raised here.

Plus, Mel goes pretty much anywhere I need to go now, when you see me, you also see her.

Some might try and clown me for this, say I'm pussy whipped or whatever, and to those motherfuckers I say fuck you and suck my motherfucking dick.