80. Supernova

Melody's P.O.V.

Marshall has released his Relapse album, which, unfortunately, not that many people have liked, mainly because they have gotten way too caught up in the accents that he did in there to actually pay attention to the crazy ass content.

But now, he's also released his Recovery album, and a whole lot more people have in fact responded to that one.

So much so, that he's gone on tour to promote it, and I have been by his side the whole time, just like I was for his Relapse album tour.

It has been a challenge for me then, just like it is now, but I honestly couldn't care less, as long as I get to support my man.

I have, in fact, moved to his house in Detroit with him again last year, and it has not been easy at all, mainly because my modeling agency is still located in New York, and I now have to somehow manage it from a whole nother state, but Tessa has been a great help for me with that, and I've truly been relying on her a lot.

So, I had the chance to be with my man every step of the way.

After the tour for Recovery was finished, all of a sudden, Marshall is going on this whole Monster Tour with the singer, Rihanna.

Now, here's how that's happened...

Marshall did a couple of songs with her. Those songs were really popular.

Now, next thing you know, the whole world is speculating on this chemistry thing that apparently the two of them have, and the whole world is craving for more collaborations between them two.

There are rumors circulating that they are dating, which obviously annoyed the hell out of me, even though I know damn well that it isn't true, then, next thing everybody knows, both of their labels have decided that maybe it would be beneficial for them both to play on all of those rumors that they are secretly dating and go on a whole tour together.

So that is what's about to happen, apparently.

The Monster Tour with Eminem and Rihanna.

In the meantime though, Marshall has some music videos to drop before the tour.

He's already done the one for I Love The Way You Lie, which, coincidentally, featured Rihanna.

Now today, he's supposed to be filming a video for this other song Space Bound

Model / porn star, Sasha Grey, is supposed to play his love interest in that one, and deep down inside, I'm not happy about that, but at the same time, I get that it's only business and not pleasure.

I sit at my vanity mirror and do my hair and makeup, when Marshall suddenly walks in.

"Yo, you gonna roll with me to the video shoot, ain't you?" He asks me casually, and I look back at him and shrug.

"Yeah, why not," I smile, even though it wasn't originally the plan at all. I was just ginna chill at home tonight, but since he wants me at his video shoot, I might as well tag along. It's always fun to be on the set of Marshall's music videos after all. He's always so damn goofy in backstage, no matter how serious the actual video might actually be.

"Aight then, hurry the hell up," he nudges me, and I roll my eyes at him.

"Yo, don't fucking do that," he then frowns.

"Don't do what?" I smirk.

"Don't roll your lil eyes on me," he clarifies and walks up to me and kissed the side of my head. It makes me want to bend you over and fuck the attitude right outta ya," he clarifies in my ear, then walks off.