67. Monster

So guys, I'll tell y'all right now that this chapter is about to be very confusing and incoherent lol. But I promise that it would all make sense in the next one (kind of) so stay tuned lol 😆

Marshall's P.O.V.

"Yo dawg, I don't think you should go there," I tell Proof, while not being exactly sure why I think he shouldn't go to the club tonight.

But something just doesn't sit right with me.

Like somebody always says in scary movies, I've got a bad feeling about this, man.

Proof doesn't listen to me. He leaves anyway.

And I just stay at home, sit on my ass and get high all night.

I stay at home and get high all night while my best friend is being murdered.

Wait, what?!

"Marshall!!"

Why is Melody here?!

"Daddy!!" Hailie is kneeling beside me. Or is it Alaina? One of them for sure. Fuck is wrong with me that I can't tell my own daughters apart?!

"Daddy!!" My little girl screams again.

What the fuck is going on?!

"Marshall!!" Here goes Melody now. Or is it Kim?! Damn, now I know I'm fucked up for sure if I can't even tell these two apart.

"Aight imma see you later man, be easy," Proof says to me and heads out of the door.

"You are one crazy motherfucker, Slim," Dre laughs.

"Marshall, how many times I gotta tell you, you gotta stay out of the controversy!" Paul says to me, looking exhausted.

I just laugh my ass off and record a new song with D12. Bizarre says some crazy off the wall shit about raping his grandmother. Or his grandmother sucked his dick but he didn't cum. I swear man, Bizarre always gotta try to out do me when it comes to saying outrageous shit that don't even make any sense.

I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. The fuck is this man, why is my goddamn hair blonde?! Wait yeah, it's coming back to me now, I was walking around with Proof and Royce high out of my mind the other day and we stumbled in this convenience store and I picked up a box of hair bleach. Fuck...

"Well shit dawg, that's your look then," Dre says after taking one glance at me and after his eyebrows done shot up so high up on his face that they touched his hairline. "Hell yeah. That's Slim Shady."

Next thing I know, Slim Shady is taking over everything. That's all everybody wants me to be now.

The fucking crowd is screaming so loud now...

"Marshall, I'm done. I'm leaving you," Melody says to me, crying. This girl always cries, I swear. Then again, I'm the reason she cries half the time, so I can't even blame her.

"No you ain't! Come back," I scream, as I chase after her.

She runs, and I lose sight of her.