34. Excerpt From An Unnamed Celebrity Gossip Magazine

EMINEM VS. NELLY

RAPPERS FIGHTING OVER TOP MODEL MELODY HARDWICK AT VMAs AFTER PARTY!!

Rappers Eminem, 29, (real name Marshall Mathers) and Nelly, 29, (real name Cornell Haynes) allegedly exchanged blows at the 2002 VMAs After Party over model, recently turned video girl, Melody Hardwick, 24.

Some of our sources at the awards show say that Eminem, known for his explosive temper, was the one to throw the first punch, while some say it was Nelly.

Melody Hardwick was later seen leaving the party in tears with Nelly. So, even though Eminem has beat Nelly for the Best Male Video award at the show, it looks like Nelly was the one to get the girl after all.

It is very well known that Hardwick used to on-and-off date Eminem since his rise to fame back in 1999,the two finally ending their relationship for good after Eminem famously got out of the car he was sitting in with Hardwick outside a Detroit night club and got into a fight with a bouncer he saw kissing his then wife, Kimberly Scott, 25.

It is also worth nothing that Hardwick used to date Eminem while he was still married to Scott, so she is no stranger to love triangles.

Hardwick met Nelly at a video shoot for his music video for the song #1, and has been dating him ever since, which apparently enraged Eminem, who has since then told multiple sources some very unfavorable things about her.

So, obviously, it comes as no surprise that those three ending up under the same roof at a New York night club during the after party led to a deadly combination.

Hardwick had arrived at the party together with Nelly, and was seen by his side during the majority of the night.

She and Eminem, however, both seemed to have disappeared for a short while, and when Hardwick came back, she looked distraught.

Our sources report seeing her cry on Nelly's shoulder, just as Eminem also reappeared at the party.

It is implied by our sources that Eminem was the cause for model's extremely upset behavior, and was later confronted by Nelly about what happened.

Neither Eminem, Nelly, or Hardwick could be reached for comments.

So this "chapter" was really not even necessary to the story, and I literally wrote it at the last minute, after I wrote everything else,but idk,I just thought it would be fun to make it like a little article in one of the celeb gossip mags lol.

It's obviously not meant to be taken seriously, just like nothing else in this story tbh

I just enjoy writing dramatic over-the-top events and characters 🤣