chapter 5

Ron, Hermione and Ophelia stand and wait to watch harry play his first quidditch game

"Look they're here!" Ophelia points out as everyone's attention face the team flying through the pitch.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts first quidditch game of the season! todays game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" a kid names Lee shouts as the crowd erupts in cheers.

"The players take their positions as madam hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!"

"The buldgers are up followed by the golden snitch remember, the golden snitch is worth 150 points. the seeker who catches the snitch ends the game"

"The quaffle is released and the game begins!"

Ophelia watches the game intensely as Angelina Johnson  scores a point for Gryffindor.

"Angelina Johnson scores!" ten points for gryffindor!"

"Slytherin takes position of the quaffle Bletchley passes to captain Marcus flint" the boy chases through the arena kicking a Gryffindor off their broom on the way but Oliver  dodging it.

Angelina scores again earning ten more points to Gryffindor and more cheers.

"Yes! Another ten points to Gryffindor!"

Ophelia looks away for a second only to see Oliver wood getting knocked off his broom by Slytherins team captain.

She furrows her browns watching the game get more intense and Slytherin scoring more goals.

The Slytherin crowd cheers as the Gryffindor crowd stays silent.

Angelina flies through the pitch getting crushed by two Slytherin players and falling through a stand, ophelia's jaw opens slightly as her eyes widen at the sight.

Slytherin score again making both Hermione and Ophelia rest their heads on the palms of their faces Ron booing loudly.

"What's going on with harry's broomstick?" Hagrid asks as Ophelia raises her binoculars to her eyes to see what was properly going on.

She then turns to the Slytherin stand to see Snape supposedly jinxing Harry's broom.

"it's Snape he's jinxing the broom!" she says to Ron and Hermione.

"Jinxing the broom?! What do we do" Ron asks concerned for his friend.

"Leave it to me" Ophelia walks out of the crowd running over to the Slytherin stand as Harry still is getting thrown around on his broom.

She sneaks up before getting out her wand "lacarnum inflamari" she whispers pointing her wand onto the man's cloak she smiles before sneaking away again.

"Fire! You're,  on fire!" another teacher points out.

Harry's broom stops swinging around and stays still giving Harry a chance to get back on.

The two seekers dive down to the bottom of the pitch after the snitch before Slytherin's backs out Harry stands up but instead falls off onto the ground.

Ron and Hermione widen there eyes at the sight of their friend "where's Ophelia?" Ron asks Hermione

"I'm not sure?"

Ophelia runs to the bottom of the Gryffindor stand stopping at Harry to looks like he's about to throw up infront of everyone.

"Looks, like he's gonna be sick!" Hagrid shouts before Harry spits out the golden snitch

"Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the snitch!" Lee shouts excitedly

"Gryffindor wins" Madam Hooch says blowing her whistle in order for the game to stop

Gryffindor cheers loudly despite hearing groans coming from the other side of the pitch

Harry lifts the snitch into the air as Ophelia cheers loudly from the ground smiling at him.

"Go, go Gryffindor!, Go, go Gryffindor!" the stand shouts as the rest cheer loudly