chapter 7

"Hermione! Ophelia!" Harry shouts, as the two sit outside the tent, "Hermione? You were right, snitched have flesh memories but I didn't catch the first snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it

"Hermione! Ophelia!" Harry shouts, as the two sit outside the tent, "Hermione? You were right, snitched have flesh memories but I didn't catch the first snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it. 'I open at the close.' What do you think it means?"

"I don't know, me and Ophelia both found something as well." Hermione goes into her bag and passes Ophelia her notebook.

"At first I thought it was an eye, but now I don't think it is." Ophelia shows Harry the symbol on both Hermione and Ophelia's book.

"Somebody, inked it." Ophelia smiles brightly, she traces her fingers along the symbols.

"Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur's wedding." Harry's eyes light up. "Why would somebody draw it in a children's book?"

"Look, Hermione, Ophelia I've been thinking. I want to go to Godrick's Hollow. It's where I was born. It's where my parents died."

Ophelia rolls her eyes slightly, "That's exactly where he'll expect you to go, because it means something to you."

"Yeah, it means something to him to, Ophelia. You-Know-Who almost died there, I mean, isn't that exactly the type of place he'd hide a Horcrux?"

"It's dangerous, Harry." Hermione raises her eyebrows, "But, I have to admit, recently I've been thinking we'll have to go there, I think something else is hidden there."

"What?"

Hermione looks around, "The sword. If Dumbledoor wanted you to find it, but didn't want it in the Ministry's hands, where better to hide it than the birthplace of the founder of Gryffindor?"

"Hermione." Harry sighs.

"Hermione's right, we should go." Ophelia nods.

————

"Still think we should've used a Polyjuice Potion."

"No," Harry shakes his head, "This is where I was born, I'm not returning at someone else."

Ophelia widens her eyes, "Harry, I think it's Christmas Eve," Ophelia softens her eyes.

Harry turns to the Graveyard opposite the trio,"Do you think they'd be in there? My Mum and Dad?"

Hermione nods, "Yeah, I think they would."

Ophelia walks off from Harry and Hermione, she rubs the light snow off one of the Graves.

"Charlotte Anderson." Ophelia smiles sadly, she sits down next to her mothers Grave, she hadn't gone to visit her, after Sirius said he would take her.

"Mum.." Ophelia sniffs, "I'm so sorry, that Dad couldn't be here with me. I love you."

Hermione and Harry walk up to the girl, they hug her, Hermione created a small wreath of flowers just like the one she had created for Lily and James's Grave.

"Harry, Ophelia, there's someone watching us, behind the church."

The Trio look to the old woman, they follow her slowly, "Harry I don't like this idea." Ophelia whispers.

The elderly woman turns around slowly, Harry walks forward hesitantly. "You're Bathilda aren't you?"

The woman nods and lets the trio inside her house, "Hey, let me do that." Harry says softly.

"Miss, Bagshot. Who is this man?" The woman leads Harry upstairs.

"Harry..." Ophelia whispers, she takes Hermione's hand, and follows Harry hesitantly.

She follows up behind the woman, she widens her eyes as Nagini crawls up to Harry,

"Harry watch out!" Ophelia shouts, she blasts the snake away from the boy. She falls back into some rubble, the snake pierced her fangs into into the girls leg.

Harry's hand flies to his mouth, Ophelia shuts her eyes in pain.

"Fringo!" Hermione shouts, blasting the snake out the window.

Ophelia groans, her jeans now soaked in blood, Harry and Hermione help her up, "Are you okay?" Harry asks.

"No." She nods,