chapter 1

"Oh! Ron please just calm down it's a cat?!" Ophelia calms the annoyed redhead down

"That's not just a bloody cat Oph!" Ron says to the girl as she gets up to move to Hermione to give her, her cat.

"I'm warning you Hermione keep, my ray away from that bloody thing!" Ron steps back slightly holding his rat as Ophelia watches the two fight entertained.

"He's a cat it's in his nature?" Hermione argues back holding crookshanks a lot tighter.

"A cat?! That's what they told you?....looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me!"

"That's rich coming from that, smelly old shoe brush!.... That's right Crookshanks you just ignore the mean little boy"

"Harry!" Ophelia says smiling already facing his direction making Ron and Hermione do the same.

The four of them walk over to the rest of the Weasley's as Hermione walks off with Ginny.

"Egypt! What's it like?" Harry points at the photo of the Weasley's in Egypt during the summer.

"Brilliant! Loads of old stuff like, mummy's, tombs even Scabbers enjoyed himself!"

"You know the Egyptian's used to worship cats." Hermione says walking past the three, she must have been listening in whilst having her conversation with Ginny.

"Yea, along with the Dungbeatles.."

"Not flashing that clip about again are you Ron?" The twins say walking past the now quartet.

"No, not a soul" George picks up the photo from the table at the obviously lying boy as Ophelia had been shown the photo about 6 times already.

————

"I didn't mean to blow her up I just lost control.." Harry says as the quartet walk onto the train.

Ophelia laughs, "that's pretty cool honestly" So does Ron.

"You two it's not funny, Harry was lucky enough not to be expelled!" Hermione lectures the two.

"I think I was lucky enough not to be arrested actually.."

"Still think it's funny!" Ophelia says as the walk into a 'empty' compartment.

"Come on, everywhere else is full"

"Who do think that is?"

"Professor R.J Lupin."

"You know everything, how is it she knows everything!"

"It's on his suitcase Ronald."

"Oh."

"Do you think he's really asleep?" Harry asks three

"Uh, think so? Why" Ophelia says tiredly looking around.

"Need to tell you guys something."

————

"Let me get this straight....Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?" Ron says widening his eyes at the fact.

"But they'll catch Black? Won't they I mean isn't everyone looking for him." Hermione reassures Harry slightly with it not exactly working.

"But the thing is, not one person has escaped from Azkaban before. Well he's a-" she gets cut of by a nervous Ron.

"Murderous, raving, lunatic"

"Thanks Ron" Harry sarcastically says before the train suddenly comes to a holt.

"Why are we stopping we can't be there yet?" Ophelia turns her head around slightly before getting up from her seat to look around, the train rattles again making her fall back into her seat.

"What's going on!" Ron shouts in a bit of an overdramatised way. "There's something moving out there, I think....someone's coming aboard.." Ron says as the train freezes over practically making Ophelia freeze to death.

A black figure enters the door, turning towards the three making Ophelia lean back slightly before it turned around to Harry.

Practically sucking the life out of him Ophelia looks at him wide eyed and back at the figure even more nervous which she usually doesn't get.

The teacher who was previously 'sleeping' had gotten up from his seat with out Ophelia realising and had sent a light so bright, the three shut their eyes.

————

"Harry! Harry?" Ophelia says as the four crowd around the passed out boy.

"Here eat this it'll help, it's alright it's chocolate!" Lupin hands Harry a small piece of chocolate, he sits up and looks around his surroundings.

"What was that thing? that came"

"It was a dementor one of the guards of Azkaban it's gone, now if you'll excuse me I need to have a little word with the driver.........eat you'll feel better!" The teacher says before walking of leaving the four behind.

"What happened to me?"

"Well ya sorta went rigid, we all thought you were having a fit or something?" Ron says as Harry narrows his eyes confused on what had happened to him.

"And did any of you.....you know?" Harry tilts his heads indicating he meant passed out.

"No, but I feel weird though, like I'd never be cheerful again" Ophelia playfully rolls her eyes at the redhead.

"But someone was screaming....a woman?"

"Uh, no one screamed Harry?" Ophelia says holding Crookshanks for Hermione before handing him to her.