chapter 5

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention, that earlier this evening Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade, now, should anyone student or staff attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a manor consistent of the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. Now then, if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr, Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward, now.." Snape snarls slowly walking through the grey halls.

Harry steps to the side infront of the man, the hall gasps in fear as Harry stands with a frown on his face.

"It seems. despite your exhaustive, defensive, strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem Headmaster." Harry nods slowly as Dumbledoor's Army walk through the large doors.

"And, i'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killer him. Tell them." Harry shouts as Snape grabs his wand.

Magonagle pushes the boy out of the way, with her wand pointing at Snape,

Ophelia and the rest of Dumbledoor's Army take their arms out just in case, they stay silent to watch what till happen between the two.

Magonagle sends a blast out of her wand, Snape looks at her taken back before sending it back to her, the two fight before Snape flies away in a hurry.

Magonagle turns around pointing her wand at the sky, Hogwarts cheer as she sets the scene to be brighter.

Harry falls back onto the cold stoned stairs, "Harry." Ophelia helps Harry as Voldemort whispers, as the Hogwarts students cover their ears.

"I know, the many of you want to fight. Some of you may even think to fight is wise. But this is folly, give me Harry Potter. Do this, and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

Ophelia quickly turns her head at the sight of two first years screeching at the top of their voice, Hermione and Ophelia do their best to calm them down and stop them from screaming.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy points at Harry,

Ophelia narrows her eyes and glares at the Slytherin, "Leave it, Parkinson." she clenches her jaw as she guards Harry along with others.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch yells running into the great hall making it fall silent.

"They're supposed to be out of bed,you blithering idiot!"

"Sorry, ma'am."

Ophelia smiles lightly at the situation, she walks over to Ron and raises her eyebrows, he wraps his hand around her shoulder as the twins walk over.

"Pay up, Georgie." Fred says, George rolls his eyes playfully and pays Fred, "So, It finally happened."

Ophelia let's out a chuckle at the boy, "We'll talk about it later." she taps Fred on the shoulder.

"Okay!" Fred playfully smiles, "You see George, I was right."

"If you tell mum I swear- she's been through enough already." Ron whispers firmly.

"Lips are-"
"Sealed." The two finish of for each other mimicking the actions.

————

"Oph!" Hermione calls out to the girl, "Oph! me and Ron had a plan, well it was Ron's idea it was totally brilliant."

"Yeah, really? What is it?" Ophelia smiles lightly at the two,

"We were thinking," Ron smiles, "If we destroyed the Goblet, in the Chamber of secrets?"

Ophelia widens her eyes brightly, "And, we can destroy it with one of the Basilisk Fangs. Oh my- Ron you're a genius!" she kissed the boy, and grabs his hand.

The two run over to Harry to tell him his plan, "Harry!" she calls out,

"We were thinking, it doesn't matter if we find the Horcrux."

"What do you mean?"

"Unless we can destroy it, so, we were thinking-" Ron starts before getting interrupted by a hyped Ophelia.

"Actually, Ron was thinking, it was Ron's idea it was completely brilliant."

Ron nods quickly, his cheeks turning pink, "You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a Basilisk fang, right? Well what if we use it again?"

"Okay." Harry nods quickly, "Okay, but take this. That way you can find me when you get back."

"Where are you going?" Hermione wonders, Ophelia takes a look at the maruaders map.

"Ravenclaw common room, gotta start somewhere." Harry shrugs running up the stairs quickly.

Hermione looks at the couple and back at Harry, "Wait, i'm coming with you."