chapter 4

"Hey, listen up you lot, i've brought you a surprise

"Hey, listen up you lot, i've brought you a surprise." Neville smiles as Hogwarts students sulk sadly around the room filled with hammocks and sleeping bags.

"No more of Aberforth's cooking I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it." Seamus scoffs,

Neville raises an eyebrow stepping away, The Quartet slowly walk forward, Ophelia smiles slightly at the sight of some of her friends she hasn't seen in a while.

"Harry." Seamus laughs and claps, Hogwarts students clap at the Quartet as they get down get to them, Ron let's out a hand for Ophelia to get down safely.

"Ok, there's something we need to find." Harry nods breaking the silence, "Something hidden here in the castle and it may help up defeat You-Know-Who."

Neville smiles proudly, "Right, what is it?"

"We don't know." Harry says bluntly looking at the confused faces.

"Where is it?"

"We don't know that either... I realise that's not much to go on."

Seamus shakes his head in disbelief, "That's nothing to go on."

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw.. It'll be a small, easily concealed, anyone any ideas?" Harry looks around.

Everyone shakes their heads slowly, "Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaws lost Diadem." Luna smiles breaking the silence.

"Oh, bloody hell." Ron mutters under his breath, Ophelia taps his arm 'lightly' making him squeal.

"Lost Diadem of Ravenclaw?" Luna looks around, "Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous.."

"Yes, but Luna it's lost for centuries now, there isn't a person alive today who's seen it." Cho says softly.

"Excuse me, can someone please tell me what a bloody Diadem is?" Ron scoffs.

"It's a sort of crown, you know like a tiara."

"Harry.." Ginny smiles,

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like i'm a franky first year. i'm only a brother.." Ophelia taps the boy on the back trying to act sympathetic.

"She got lots of those, there's only one Harry." Seamus laughs as does Ophelia who high fives the boy.

"Shut up Seamus."

"What is it, Ginny." Neville shakes his head, as the girl stands worried.

"Snape knows, he knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade."

Ophelia's eyes widen, she looks up to Ron who's over a foot taller than her making him tower over her, he brings her in for a hug and kisses her forehead.