chapter 2

Ophelia stands with Hermione and Ginny around the table of love potions, "Hello Ladies," Fred and George walk over to the three

"Love potions, eh? Yeah, they really do work, but what we're hearing sis, you're going just fine on your own." The twins laugh.

"Meaning?" Ginny raises an eyebrow.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" Ophelia looks behind to see Harry, to her knowledge he looks hurt yet he's trying to act like he didn't hear the conversation.

"It's none of your business."

Ophelia looks behind her to see Cormac Mclaggen staring at both her and Hermione, she flips him off and walks away dragging Hermione with her.

"How much for this?"

"Five galleons."

"How much for me?" Ron smirks smugly thinking he will get away with a discount.

"Five galleons."

"But, I'm your brother."

"Ten galleons." The twins laugh at the boy and walk off,

"Come on let's go." He says dragging the three out of the shop.

"Hi, Ron." A girl named Lavender Brown smiles and twists her hair,

Ron awkwardly smiles and furrows his brows slightly, "Hi.." He trails off as Ophelia pulls him away.

"How are Fred and George doing it? Half the alley is closed down?" Hermione looks around at the abandoned shops.

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days,".

"I reckon he's right." Harry tilts his head to the side at the abandoned Ollivander's shop.

"Oh no," Hermione sighs sadly, "Everyone got their wands from Ollivanders."

The quartet walk inside the shop, Ophelia looks around at the boxes of old wands, "Harry?" Ron widens his eyes looking out the half broken window,

Ophelia spots Draco and Narcissa walking mysteriously through what was Diagon Alley, she taps Harry's shoulder and points to the two.

The quartet follow the pair and hide behind an old archway, they follow them through into an abandoned part that Ophelia had not seen before.

The four climb up onto the roof and watch Draco in the stained glass of the shops roof.

Greyback must have sensed one of them and turned around making Ophelia pull Ron and Hermione down.

Ophelia's heart rate stays up for a while with the risk of getting caught, she sighs and puts her head down.