chapter 6

"Do you ever stop eating?" Hermione sighs loudly and laughs slightly at Ophelia and Ron who both shove food into their mouths

"What I'm hungry?" Ron defends holding up his hands in defends, Ophelia laughs and chokes slightly on her orange juice.

Harry walks over to the three slowly, "Can I join you?" he asks hesitantly

Hermione smiles and looks at Ophelia and Ron who smile back at Harry gesturing for him to sit.

"Pardon me Professor but what exactly are you insinuating?" The quartet hears Umbridge say from outside the great hall.

"I'm merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you can conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." Magonagle defends as students crowd below them.

"So silly of me, but it sounds, as if your questioning my authority. In my own classroom?" Umbridge smiles passive aggressively and steps a step up from Magonagle, "Minerva."

"Not at all...Dolores." Magonagle steps up onto the same step as Umbridge, "Merely your medieval methods."

"I...am sorry dear, but to question my practices is to question the Ministry. And by extension, the Minister himself, I'm a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty,"

Magonagle steps down, "Disloyalty..."

"Things at Hogwarts, are far worse than I feared.....Cornelius would want to take. Immediate action."

————

"You applied first for the Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher is that correct?" Umbridge circles around Snape as Ophelia is sat next to Ron trying not to laugh.

"Yes." He bluntly replies.

"But you were unsuccessful?"

"Obviously."

Ophelia and Ron snicker at the man causing him to smack the both of them on the back of their heads.

Ophelia looks up still smiling which caused her only to get smacked with a book again.

————

"Cho what's going on?" Ophelia asks the Ravenclaw who with many other students is walking out into the courtyard.

Ophelia stands with Ron and Hermione feeling sorry for the woman and then sending Umbridge a death stare to what she has done.

"16......16 years I've lived an taught here, H-Hogwarts is my home...you can't do this." Trelawney says on the verge of tears.

"Actually I can." Umbridge says holding up a price of paper, Ophelia only wished to do one thing at that moment which was to curse Umbridge.

Magonagle runs out to Trelawney, as she starts to cry.

"Something you'd like to say dear?"

"Oh there are several things I would like to say." Magonagle says as Dumbledoor walks out of the castle.

"Professor Magonagle, might I ask you to ascort Sybil back inside,"

"Dumbledoor. May I remind you that under the terms of educational degree number 23. As an act of by the Minister-"

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers." He interrupts the woman, "You do not however have the authority to banish them off the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster."

Umbridge smiles, "For now."