chapter 2

"Hello, Harry!" Hagrid smiles proudly as Ron runs to hug his best friend

Ophelia smiles and hugs Harry, "You're looking fit." Hagrid says.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. Let's say we get undercover before someone murders him." Mad-Eye stomps into the living room.

"Hello, Harry." Bill let's out his hand for Harry to shake Fleur smiling behind him. "Bill Weasley."

"Oh, pleasure to meet you."

"Owe it all to a werewolf." He points at his large scar across his face. "Name is Greyback, hopefully I'll get to repay it one day."

"Well, you're still beautiful to me Bill." Fleur kisses Bill on the cheek as Harry smiles at the couple.

"Just remember Fleur, Bill takes his stakes on the raw side now." Remus says as Ophelia laughs quietly.

"My husband a joker. By the way... Wait till you hear the news. Remus and I-"

"Alright, alright." Mad-Eye cuts Tonks off storming into the room. "We'll have time for a cosy catch-up later! We've got to get the hell out of here. Potter your underage... Which means you've still got the trace on you."

"What's the trace."

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. The point is, we have to use those means of transport so the trace can't detect. Brooms, Thestrals, and more. We'll go in pairs, that way if anyone is out there waiting for us and I know there will be. They won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

Harry furrows his brows and looks around confusedly, "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew."

"No. Absolutely not."

"Told you he'd take it well." Hermione raises her eyebrows.

"No, if you think I'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me? I-"

"We haven't done that before have we?" Ron shrugs.

"No, this is different. Taking that becoming... No!"

"Well none of us really fancy it, Mate,"
"Yeah. Imagine something went wrong and we'd become a scrawny, specy git forever."

"Every one here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk."

A man named Mundungus Fletcher coughs interrupting the group, "Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter, always been a huge admirer."

Ophelia rolls her eyes at the man, Ron puts his hand on her shoulder to make sure she doesn't curse the man then and there.

"Nip it, Mundungus!" Mad-Eye snaps. "Alright, Granger. Was discussed."

"Blimey, Hermione!" Harry squeals,

Mad-Eye ignores the boy as Hermione placed the hairs into the vial, "Straight in here if you please."

"For those of you, who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning. It tastes like Goblin Piss."

George looks up at the man, "Had alot of experiences with that Mad-Eye." He says, Ophelia snorts before covering it up with a cough noticing no one else was laughing. "... Just trying it diffuse the tension."

Ophelia takes the Potion and scrunches up her nose with the terrible taste.

"Wow! We're identical!" The twins laugh.

"Not yet you're not." Mad-Eye sets out a pile of Harry's clothes on the floor.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting have you?"
"Yeah, I don't really fancy this colour."

"Well, fancy this, your not you so shut it and strip."

"All right we'll be pairing off, each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus stick right to me, I want to keep and eye on you. As for Harry. You'll ride with Hagrid."

"I brought you here, 16 years ago, when you were no bigger than a Bowtruckle, Seems only right that I should be the one to take you away now."

"Yes, it's all very touching. Let's go!"

"Ophelia? You're with us. Me and George." Remus says and Ophelia nods.

————

"Quick into the house!" Remus says as he and Ophelia carry George into the Burrow.

Ophelia let's a hot towel, she breaths shakily as Harry and Remus shout in the background. Ophelia hands the towel over to Ginny and runs outside.

"Don't ask words. Albus Dumbledoor spoke to yen pair of us."

Ophelia runs and hugs Hermione, "What gave you away?"

"Hedwig. Probably, she was trying to protect me." Harry nods.

Tonks and Ron walk forward, Ophelia runs and flings her arms around Ron, he stumbles back slightly. "Thanks." He smiles.

"Deserves that. How brilliant he was, I wouldn't be standing here without him".

"Really?"

"Always the tone of surprise." Ron laughs, Ophelia smiles and leans into his shoulder. Harry runs up to the two with Hermione and hugs them.

"Are we the last back? Where's George?" Arthur looks around.

"How you feeling Georgie."

"Saint like." George says faintly.

"Come again."

"Saint like, I'm holy." George points to his blooded ear, "I'm holy Fred get it."

Fred laughs, "The whole wide word of ear related humour, and you go for 'I'm holy' it's pathetic."

"Reckon I'm still better looking than you."

Bill comes in, sadly. "Mad-Eye's dead." Everyone widens their eyes and looks to the floor and the loss.

Ophelia feels a pain in her head and smiles at Ron, she walks to the stairs.

"Ron, go." Harry raises his eyebrows, Ron turns around to looks at the girl holding her head in pain.

"Oph? You okay."

"Yeah. I'm fine." She smiles,

He looks over to the other side of her head, She takes her hand off the large gash. "I'm seeing like duplicates of everything. That's not dangerous right."

"Oph! Mum!" He shouts lifting the girl up,

"What happened dear?" Molly runs in with fear,

"Ophelia, she got hit. Look." He shows Molly her cut Molly places a hand on her mouth and takes the girl upstairs,

Ophelia faintly smiles, making a thumbs up. Ron laughs as eyes watch the girl worriedly.