chapter 12

Dumbledoor's army stands there holding up their wands as a death eater comes walking towards them

"You know you should really be able to tell the difference, between dreams and reality." He lifts his mask off.

Ophelia steps back a little, "You saw only what the Dark-Lord wanted you too see, now hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us I'll break it."

A woman laughs from behind, "He knows how to play, Itty, Bitty baby. Potter,"

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville widens his eyes in disbelief as the woman wickedly cackles.

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?"

"Better now there about to be avenged." Neville points his wand to the woman, Harry stops him.

"Now, everybody calm down, all we want is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort want me to come and get this?"

"You dare speak his name, you filthy half-blood!" Bellatrix shouts as her name echos.

"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those, by whom are made, which is lucky for you really, haven't you always wandered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark-Lord, why he was unable to kill you when you were just and infant, don't you want to know the secret? Of your scar, well the answer to that Potter in your hand, all you have to do is give it to me, and I can show you everything." 

"I've waited 14 years."

"I know."

"I guess I can wait a little longer, Run!" He shouts as Ron pulls Ophelia who pulls Hermione along with them.

A death eater appears infront of the three, "Stupefy!" Ophelia shouts sending one flying back.

"Reducto!" Ginny shouts making every prophecy and  aisle slowly fall down infront of them.

"Get back to the door!"

Ophelia screams loudly when she falls down the door, landing with a charm that stops them from dying.

She gets up with a groan, "The voices can you tell what they're saying?"

"There aren't any voices Harry, now let's get out of here."

"No, I hear them aswell." Ophelia narrows her eyes,

"Get behind me." He pulls Ophelia behind him as Death eaters surround them Ophelia and Harry are left alone as she looks around to see everyone with wands against their heads.

Lucius laughs, "Did you believe I'm actually naive enough to think you stood a chance against us? I'll make this simple for you Potter, give me the prophecy now. Or watch your friends die." He points his wand to Ophelia.

"Don't give it to him Harry!"

Harry hands it over slowly, "Get away from my Daughter." Sirius spits before punching Lucius.

Ophelia laughs and smiles proudly at her dad as Lucius falls to the ground.

"Now listen to me, I want you two to take the others and get out of here."

"What? No, Dad I'm staying with you."

"You've done beautifully, now let me take it from here,"

Ophelia blasts back Lucius, "Nice one Fifi!" She smiles.

"Expelliamus!"

"Nice one James!" Sirius compliments Harry,

"Avarda Kadarvra!" Bellatrix screams before the green light hits Siruis, Ophelia's smile fades as Sirius sends her one last smile before disappearing into the veil.

"Dad? Dad!" Remus grabs her as she attempts to run to the veil, "no..." she lets out a piercing scream, everyone looks to see what's going on.

She lets out loud sobs as she falls to the floor, Harry chases after Bellatrix, Ophelia stays there sobbing not caring about the battle that's going on.

Ron runs up to her and puts his arm around her, he reassures her before picking her up. she lets out loud sobs into his chest,

Everyone sends the girl a look of sorry, Ron hugs her into his chest, "it's okay, you're okay," he repeats.