chapter 6

Ophelia lands with a thud on the muddy ground, she hits her head and groans with the small pain

She looks over to see Ron, she widens her eyes with the sight of him twitching and panting on the floor. She runs over to him and places her hand on the side of his cheek.

"Harry." Hermione says breathlessly, "Harry, quickly in my bag, there's a bottle named Essence Of Dittany."

"Quickly!" Ophelia shouts,

"Accio Dittany." The bottle flies into the boys hand, he hands it to Hermione's blooded hands.

"His arm.."

"I know just give me the bottle."

"It's going to sting a little bit." Ophelia tries to calm the boy down.

"I thought we were meant to be going back to Grimmualds Place?" Harry raises his eyebrows in confusion.

"We were there, but, Axley had hold of me, and I knew once he'd seen where we were we couldn't stay, so, I brought us here but, Ron got splinched."

"It's okay." Ophelia hugs Ron, she breaths shakily as Hermione stands up to place an enchantment.

"What are you doing?" Harry furrows his brows.

"Protective enchantments. I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftsbrey Avenue do you?" Hermione walks off, "We can get going with a tent."

"Tent? Where am I supposed to find a Tent?"

Ophelia looks over and signals at the small bag, "You've got to be joking." Harry's jaw drops.

————

"Incendio." Ophelia points at the Horcrux, it sets on fire, she widens her eyes as it dies down without a single break or damage.

"Densenda." Harry shouts, the Horcrux flies around and eventually stops the exact same state as before.

"Reducto."

Harry picks up the locket and places it around his neck, "Harry, what are you doing?" Ophelia crosses her arms.

"We have to keep it safe, until we know how to destroy it."

"Seems strange, mate, Dumbledoor sends you off to find all these Horcruxes and doesn't tell you how to destroy them, doesn't that bother you?"

Ophelia nods faintly knowing Ron is completely right, she keeps a straight face to Harry to make sure he doesn't get to worked up.

Harry looks at the three and shakes his head, he walks off to the small tent the Quartet had set up.

"Come on, he'll come through." She holds Ron's free arm.

————

"What did Dumbledoor leave for you?" Ron suddenly says sleepily making the girl jump in her seat.

"I'm not sure, what it's for but it's a notebook, and its empty." Ophelia shrugs. "I bet I means something, everything seems to have a meaning these days."

Ron laughs quietly, "Tea?" Ophelia smiles softly, Ron nods slowly. Ophelia pours the hot tea into a small mug and hands it to the boy.

She kneels down and kisses him, "I'm taking a walk okay."

"Okay." He smiles.

"Hermione, Harry." Ophelia calls out as the two sit with their hands on their heads studying the locket carefully.

The two perch their heads up, "I'm taking a walk, I need to cool off." She sighs.

They nods as she puts her coat on, she leave and shivers as the cold breeze hits her face. She walks through the enchantment and into the wood.

She hums to herself quietly, she turns her head quickly at the quite cracking noise of a branch behind her.

Her heart rate goes up as she sees a group of Death Eaters slowly walking toward her direction, she hides behind a tree as the group walks closer to her.

"Come on. Let's go."

Ophelia let's out a sigh of relief, she runs back to the tent, "Guys, you will not believe- What's wrong?" She frowns as Hermione sits sadly.

"Oph, Ron's gone. He left,"

"What." She widens her eyes, "When?"

"Just after you left, I couldn't do anything do make him stay. I'm so sorry," Hermione puts her head down.

"It's not your fault, Mione. I promise," she says breathlessly,

"He left about 5 minutes ago-" Harry shrugs, looking at the girl sadly.

"5 minutes." She walks out the tent, she sees the boy walk off. "Ron.." she sits down and puts her head in her hands.

Harry and Hermione sit down next to her and hug their best friend, she lets a tear run down her face quietly.