chapter 2

"Hello Ms

"Hello Ms. Strange." A man says walking past 'Hermione'

"Good morning." Hermione smiles, she waved at the passing man.

"Good morning?" Ophelia crosses her arms and laughs.

"You're Bellatrix Lestrange not some dewy eyed school girl. If she gives us away, we may as well use the sword to slit her own throat, understand?" Griphook snarls.

"No, he's right. I was being stupid."

"Okay." Harry nods, "Let's do it."

————

"She's never walked in a pair of heels has she?" Ron whispers over to Ophelia,

"I think she wore a pair.. Once, during the Yule Ball." Ophelia shrugs looking back at Hermione practically breaking her angels every step she takes.

Hermione coughs to get the Goblins attention, "I wish to enter my vault."

"Identification." The Goblin bluntly replies, still looking down on his book.

"I hardly think that would be necessary?"

The Goblin looks up at Hermione widening his eyes, "Madam Lestrange."

"I don't like to be kept waiting."

"Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?"

"And, why should I do that?" Hermione takes a deep breath, Ophelia raises her eyebrows and looks around at the guards.

"No, I most certainly do not understand."

"I'm afraid, I must insist." The Goblin narrows his eyes.

"Imperious." Griphook whispers leaving the Goblins in a trance,

"Very well, Madam Lestrange. If you will follow me," He smiles leading the Quartet into the vault.

"Griphook, what's that." Ophelia points at the large waterfall, she takes in a deep breath as she gets soaked in the rough water. She feels her hair back to her original length, before she could say anything she found herself screaming as the Quartet dropped.

"Inresto Momentum." Hermione says breathlessly, Ophelia sighs of relief as she stops.

"Well, done Hermione." Harry puts his thumbs up, "Oh, no you look like you again." He says to Hermione and Ophelia.

"The thieves downfall, washes away all enchantments, it can be deadly."

"You don't say." Ron rolls his eyes, "So there's no other way out of here?"

"Bloody Hell..." Ron trails off, "That's the Ukrainian Homeback." Ophelia raises her eyebrows at the poor Dragon.

"It's been trained to expect pain when it hears this noise." Griphook laughs rattling a bell, Ophelia's jaw drops.

"That's barbaric." She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Accio Horcruxe." Hermione says firmly, Ron rolls his eyes and turns to her.

"You're seriously going to cry that one again, are you?"

"Is it in here, Harry, can you feel anything?" Ophelia raises an eyebrows and points her wand around the room.

Harry nods slowly, Hermione gasps as she knocks into a small gold ring duplicating it, "That's it. Up there,"

"They've added the Gemeno curse, everything you touch will multiply."

"Give me the sword."

"Stop moving." Ophelia says to Ron as he rummages his way through the gold, the room stays quite as Harry emerges into the rubble.

"Got it!" He shouts, "We had a deal Griphook," Harry pleads as he takes the cup.

"The cup for the sword." He throws the cup over to Ophelia, "I said I'd get you in, I never said anything about getting you out." He laughs.

"That little git." Ron mutters, "At least we've still got Bogrod." Ron says before the Goblin gets burned to a crisp.

"That's a little unfortunate." Ophelia nods, her heart rate increasing rapidly.

"We can't just stand here, have you got an idea?" Hermione shouts at the two boys.

"You're the brilliant one." Ron points over to the two.

"Ophelia?" She turns her head,

"I mean, I've got something but it's... mad." Ophelia gives Hermione a look before climbing over the railings and jumping onto the Dragon.

Harry, Ron and Hermione widen there eyes, "Stop standing there and get on!"

Ron keeps his hand on Ophelia's hand as Hermione blasts the roof of Gringotts off.

"Now what?" Ron panics,

"Reducto."

"That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!" He smiles at Ophelia as the Dragon flies through the sky.

"We have to jump!" Harry says as the Quartet finally approach a lake.

"What? When." Hermione shrieks in terror,

"Now."

————

"He knows. You-Know-Who, he knows we broke into Gringotts, he knows what we took and he knows we're hunting Horcruxes." Harry says out of breath as the Quartet get out of the cold lake.

"How is it you know?" Hermione gasps,

"I saw him."

"You get him in? Harry you can't do that!"

"Hermione, I can't always help it. Well, maybe I can I don't know."

"Never mind, what happened?"

"Well, he's angry and scared too, he knows if we find and destroy all of the Horcruxes we'll be able to kill him. I reckon he'll stop at nothing to make sure we don't find the rest.... Oh, there's more. One of them is at Hogwarts."

"What? You saw it?"

"I saw the castle, and Rowena Ravenclaw, it must have something to do with her. We have to go there now."

"What, we can't do that? We've got to plan we've got to figure it out." Hermione argues,

"Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose."

Ophelia shrugs nodding her head knowing he's right, "He's right, One problem, Snape's headmaster now. We can't just walk through the front door." Ron states.

"Well, we'll go to Hogsmeade, to Honeydukes we'll take the secret passage in the cellar. It's there's something wrong with him, In the past, I've always been able to follow his thoughts and now everything just feels disconnected."

"Maybe it's the Horcruxes, maybe he's dying."

"No, I think he's wounded. If anything it feels more dangerous."

"I saw we do what ever comes our way, you know like if we have to fight we'll kick some ass." Ophelia nods.