chapter 1

Ophelia had been living with Sirius and Remus all summer in Grimalds place, she was packing her satchel to leave for the Weasley's before leaving for the quidditch world cup in two days

"Oh, dad I think I should be going now..I don't want to keep the Weasley's waiting!" Ophelia says grabbing her shoes and coat.

"Own father can't get a hug now?" Sirius laughs before Ophelia hugs him and Remus quickly, "see you next Summer!" He says quickly before Ophelia turns around slowly.

"What? What about Christmas?" She tilts her head with a confused expression on her face, as Sirius laughs a little slower than usual.

"Oh- yeah see you at Christmas!" He says, clearing his throat. Opening the door rather quickly, "Write to me! Love you bye,"

Ophelia laughs to herself, Before spotting a familiar blue car with Mrs. Weasley and Ginny waiting, "Sorry Mrs. Weasley!" She says getting into the car next to Ginny who smiles at her, placing her satchel down.

"Oh no, Dear it's fine, let's better be off now!"

————

Ophelia gets out of the car and looking at her surroundings, "Ron is upstairs dear." Mrs Weasley smiles at the girl, Ophelia smiles back before walking to Ron's door. She knocks once, Ron opens the door his eyes widening at the girl.

"H-Hi.." he says before she laughs,
"You good?" She raises her eyebrows at the boy before he welcomes her in.

"I thought you were coming with Hermione tomorrow?" He asks the girl, as she sits down on his bed looking around his messy room.

"Oh- Uhm well your mother asks my dad, if I would stay a night. For less hassle in the morning." She nods her head slightly saying slowly, before getting up to look at his moving photos.

"Oh, n-no I mean I'm very happy your here." She chuckles at the boy, who is still standing in the middle of his room looking as if he had gotten up 10 minutes ago, which to Ophelia's knowledge was probably true.

Before the pair could speak to each other again, a loud smack interrupted the pair, "Ron I think it's your bird." Ophelia walks over to check the bird, "oh wait it's mine." She picks the letter up and sees it's from Sirius.

"Who's that from?" Ron walks over to Ophelia as she turns the letter over,
"Sirius. It hasn't been a day since I've left my home yet." Ophelia smiles and opens the letter.

Dear Fifi,
How's it been at the Weasley's so far ( if you have arrived yet) anyways, just checking in to see if your alright, say hi to Ron, Harry and Hermione for me! Love you x

Love, Dad x

She laughs slightly at the yet another nickname Sirius had managed to give her, "he's given me 4 nicknames alone this week." She laughs as does Ron.

"Ron, Ophelia! Harry's here!" Mrs. Weasley shouts upstairs as the two run down, to find Harry smiling Ophelia hugs Harry first, "Harry..Your hair...it's so long." Ophelia smiles.

"So is yours!" He laughs slightly at the rather long hair Ophelia had, clearly not haven cut it which she said she would do since second year.

"Oh- yeah I really need to cut mine," she moves out of the way, letting Ron have a chance to hug Harry too.

"Why don't you kids, all go upstairs and let Harry get settled in."

The three walk upstairs to Ron's room, "How long have you been here Oph?" Harry questions,

"Oh not very long, half an hour or so?"

"Ok, is Hermione coming tomorrow?"

The two nod before they help Harry set up his things as Ophelia's hadn't been set up yet, she would probably end up leaving it until she goes to bed.