chapter 9

"Where's Ophelia? She's been talking about this match for ages, she should be here?" Harry asks Angelina

"I don't know Harry, last time I saw her was last quidditch practice last week, she's probably running a little late it's fine she'll turn up in a minute or two" Angelina pats Harry on the back as Oliver rounds everyone up.

"Okay- Anyone seen Anderson?" Oliver checks as he looks around all the players.

Everyone shakes their heads as Oliver carries on thinking she'll probably turn up when the game is just about to start which is the worst time.

"Okay, we play our game, Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance." He says guiding everyone out of the tent "stronger, quicker and smarter."

"And not to mention, they're dead scared that Harry will petrify them, if they fly anywhere near him"

"Oh and that too.......Professor Magonagle?"

"This match has been cancelled" she informs everyone.

"You can't cancel quidditch?"

"Silence Wood, you and your teammates will go to Gryffindor tower now, Potter you and I will find mr Weasley there's something that both of you have to see."

————

Magonagle leads the two boys into the hospital wing as the two look at each other kind of confused, "I warn you this could be a wee bit of a shock..." she says making the view of a petrified Hermione and Ophelia.

"Ophelia.....Hermione" Ron whispers, as the two boys look at their best friends with wide eyes.

"They were found near the library, I suspect Granger had asked Anderson too help her in the library, but along with this, does it mean anything to you?"

The two shake their heads and look at the two girls.

————

Ron and Harry switch between the both of the girls beds, switching in new flowers for them every time they visit.

Ron sighs looking at a petrified Ophelia, he hesitantly places his hand on hers before taking it off as Harry notices something in Hermione's hand.

"Ron, this was the reason Hermione and Ophelia were in the library the day they were attacked, come
on."

————

"Harry, look it's Ophelia and Hermione." the two boys look to see two brunettes smiling at them before running over to the two.

Hermione gives Ron and Harry long hugs before pulling away and letting Ophelia, she hugs Harry tightly before very awkwardly hugging Ron pulling away from each other very quickly.

"Uh-uh-Uhm w-welcome back Ophelia and Hermione." He says clearing his throat.

"Congratulations I can't believe you solved it!" Ophelia says smiling.

"Well, we had loads of help from you two, we couldn't have done it without you both." Harry says smiling.

"Thanks!" Hermione says before the quartet sit down as Dumbledoor makes a speech.

"Before we begin the feast, let us have a round of applause too. Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey, who's Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all that had been petrified.....also in light of recent events as a school treat all exams have been cancelled!" Dumbledoor says as everyone cheers ( except Hermione )

The doors open as a certain half giant wonders in, "sorry I'm late, a certain owl got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Erol" Ron's face goes pinker at the mention of his owls name.

Hagrid stops at the quartet, "I'd just like to say that uh, if it wasn't for you Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ophelia of course, I'd still be you know where. So I'd just like to say...thanks!" The four smile as Harry stands up.

"There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid" Harry's says hugging the half giant before the quartet start clapping which evolves into the entire school, Ophelia smiles widely at Hagrid who is surprised by all the attention.

Hagrid let's out a small cheer making the quartet laugh lightly.