chapter 2

"Wake up! Wake up Ronald, honestly get dressed

"Wake up! Wake up Ronald, honestly get dressed. Harry and Hermione are already downstairs with breakfast." Ophelia says grabbing her things quickly from around the red - heads room as he just falls back to sleep, "Oh come on Ron!"

"Ron, where are we actually going?" Harry asks the sleepy redhead as they fall behind everyone else, who's far ahead.

"Dad! Where are we going?"

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up."

Ophelia walks with Ginny and Hermione before Ron and Harry catch up with the three, "Now Ophelia, you grew up with muggles didn't you?" Arthur asks the girl as she knows what's coming next in this conversation.

"Yes, both my aunt and uncle are muggles. They both were very open about me being a wizard I just had to pretend I wasn't when I was younger." Ophelia clears her throat slightly as shivers a bit at the cold English morning weather.

"Now, can you tell me.....what exactly is the function of a rubber Duck? I asked Harry this not too long ago but he didn't give me an answer."

"Oh- Uhm well I guess you place it in the bath and it sort of floats around."

"Mate. Stop." Harry nudges Ron who is clearly starting at Ophelia trying to explain what a rubber duck actually does.

Ron snaps out of his stare as Amos Diggory shouts to the group.
"Arthur! It's about time son."

"Sorry Amos, some of us had a sleepy start.....this is Amos Diggory everyone, works with me. At the ministry." Arthur shakes the man's hand as another what looks like a 6th or 7th year boy jumps down.

"This strapping young man must be Cedric, am I right?" Arthur shakes Cedric's hand,
"Yes sir."

Ophelia smiles at Cedric as he does back as the rest of them now two more, carry on their journey to wherever Arthur and Amos were taking them.

"Just over there! Shall we?" Amos says, as they all crowd around an old boot,
"Oh. Yeah don't want to be late."

"Why are they all standing around that manky - old boot?" Harry furrows his brows,

"That's not just any manky - old boot, it's a port key."

"Ready, after three. One. Two.-"

"Harry!" Ophelia shouts,
"Three!" Arthur shouts as they all scream as they lift into the air, "ok let go!"

"What?!" Hermione shrieks in disbelief, the quartet let go and all scream loudly before hitting the floor with a thud.

They all groan as Arthur let's out a sigh, Cedric helps Ophelia and Harry up, before Ophelia helps Ron up.

"Well, kids. Welcome to the quidditch World Cup!" They all laugh and look around In awe, "see you at the Match."

"See you later Cedric." The twins call out as Amos and Cedric walk to their tent.

"Ahh, Home sweet home."

Ophelia looks at Hermione confused before waking in, and sighing and lying down on one of the sofas ready to sleep.

Harry sighs tilting his head up admiring his surroundings, "I love magic.."

————

Ophelia walks up and stands next to Ron and Harry, wearing a Irish scarf around her neck as does Hermione, "Come on kids, I told you these seats would be worth waiting for!"

Ophelia's jaw drops and laughs as the Irish come flying through creating a small, Irish dancing man out of fireworks.

"Here come the Bulgarians!"

The Bulgarians come flying through, in a more dramatic and epic way than the Irish, "who's that?"

"That is the best seeker in the world!" Fred says as Ophelia takes Ron's binoculars to see properly.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" The crowd shouts loudly, as Ophelia and Hermione laugh and the lively crowd.

"Goodevening! As minister for magic. It gives me great pleasure. To welcome each and every one of you- To the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! Let the match begin." Fudge begins the match as the crowd and Ophelia cheer loudly.