chapter 4

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry clears his throat and perches up on his seat slightly in fear

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry clears his throat and perches up on his seat slightly in fear. "Do you think we should go back?"

"They're after you, mate. You'll put everyone in danger by going back."

"Ron's right." Ophelia says faintly as the waitress clears her throat for the Quartets attention.

"Coffee?"

"A cappuccino please.." Hermione nods.

"What she said."

"Same."

"Uh, water please." Ophelia smiles.

"So, where do we go from here? Leaky cauldron?" Ron looks at the three as Ophelia shakes her head.

"No. No it's too dangerous, if Voldemort has taken over the Ministry then no where is safe. Everyone from the wedding would've gone underground. Into hiding."

Harry widens his eyes and whines, "My rucksack with all my things, I left it at the Burrow,"

Ophelia and Hermione look at each other and push the small bag toward the boy.

"You're joking?"

"We've has all the essentials packed for days, just in case." Hermione tilts her head to the side.

Ophelia looks at the two men walking into the shop and shrugs look back at the three.

"By the way, these jeans not my favourite."

She widens her eyes and takes a second glance she looks at the other to see if they noticed anything. "Down!"

The two men blast at the Quartet, "Stupefy!" Ophelia shouts blasting one of the men into a wall, Ron pulls her down as a spell just skims her head.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Hermione stands up stunning one of the men.

The Waitress comes out with the Quartets drinks she widens her eyes and steps back at the scene, "Go, Leave." Hermione orders bluntly.

"Lock the door. Get the lights."

Ron uses the Deluminator to take out the lights as Ophelia and Hermione lock the door and close the blinds.

"The one's name is Rall." Ophelia scowls narrowing her eyes, "He was on the astronomy tower the night Snape killed Dumbledoor."

"This is Dholov I recognise him from the wanted posters. So what we gonna do with you, eh? Kill us if it was turned around eh?" Ron scowls.

"If we kill them they will know we are here."

"Ron.." Ophelia says softly, Ron turns around to look at the trio.

"Suppose he did Mad-Eye? How would you feel then. "

"It's better we wipe their memories."

"Hermione, you're the best at spells." Ophelia pats her best friend on the back, Ron wipes some blood of Ophelia's cheek.

"Obliviate."

The Quartet leave the shop, Ophelia grabs onto Ron's hand not daring to let go. "How is it they knew where we where?"

"Maybe you still gave the trace on you?" Hermione shrugs and sighs.

"Can't be, trace breaks at 17 it's Wizarding law." Harry looks over to Hermione who stops suddenly, "What?"

"We didn't celebrate your birthday, Harry. Oph, Ginny and I we prepared a cake. We were going to bring it out at the end of the wedding."

"I appreciate the thought. But given the fact we were almost killed by a couple of death eaters a few minutes ago..."

Hermione shakes out of her trance, "Right perspective."

"We need to get off the streets, somewhere safe." Ron looks around the streets and at the trio for any anwsers.

Ophelia stops thinking if she would want to, "I know somewhere."

————

The Quartet walk into Grimalds place, Ophelia takes in a deep breath. She grabs onto Ron's hand as she walks into the building.

She and Hermione scream as a dust figure of Dumbledoor comes at the four, "Probably Mad-Eye's idea. Incase Snape decided to come snooping."

Ophelia sits in her old bedroom, she puts her head in her hands. She looks around at the old unfinished homework she had left from Christmas 5th year, she looks down at the necklace that Sirius had got her.

Ooo where did you get it? It's so pretty."

"It was your mothers necklace, I got it for her in Christmas of our 5th year, so I thought it was time to pass it on to you."

"Thank you so much, it's so pretty."

"I can take you there, to her grave if you like next summer me and you."

"I would love that, thank you love you."

"Love you to Fifi."

Ophelia sighs sadly and looks up at her old stuffed animals and posters almost falling of of her wall of old 60s bands.

"there she goes, there she goes again, racing through my brain, and I just can't contain, this feeling that remains." the girl quietly sings to herself

Ron stands at her door sadly looking at the girl, she looks up at him and smiles sadly. He comes over and hugs her as she sighs sadly into his chest.

"I miss him so much."

"I know, he's so proud of you Oph." The girl finally looks up at the boy, she smiles at him.

He pushes a strand of hair behind her ear, she softenens her stare.

Her dark brown eyes flicker before her own, in a swift moment she has placed her lips on Ron's.

He reacts quickly and cups her cheeks, she wraps her arms around his neck as he pulls her waist against his.

He places his hand through her dark hair, the two break apart and smile. Ophelia laughs as does Ron. She places her forehead on his and hugs him as he laughs.