chapter 6

Ophelia breaths shakily as she stands infront of the Chamber Of Secrets, Ron mutters Parseltoung under his breath

Ophelia breaths shakily as she stands infront of the Chamber Of Secrets, Ron mutters Parseltoung under his breath. Ophelia looks at Ron with a raised eyebrows,

"Harry talks in his sleep. Haven't you noticed?" Ron shrugs with a smile, Ophelia furrows her brows and shakes her head.

"No, no I haven't."

They both walk into the Chamber, Ophelia holds Ron's hand tightly as the two enter the cold, damp Chamber.

"You do it." Ron nods handing the fang, Ophelia widens her eyes and quickly shakes her head.

"No I can't."

"Yes, you can."

Ophelia takes in a deep breath and nods slowly still regretting Ron's decision. She closes her eyes as she stabs the fang sharply into the Goblet.

The couple both look up at the approaching water, Ron grabs Ophelia's hand quickly, as the two run back quickly.

The water takes the form of Voldemort, as the large wave comes upon the couple. They both try and get their breath back, soaking in water.

Before Ophelia could say anything to Ron, he quickly cups her face and kisses her passionately, wondering if this was the last time he would be able to.

Ophelia looks at Ron, before the couple smiles, she laughs causing Ron to laugh with her.

"We need to find, Harry and Hermione." Ophelia smiles grabbing Ron's hand.

Ron gets out the map and furrows his brows, "We'll have no chance of finding them on this!"

Ophelia mutters under her breath, rolling her eyes at the boy, she takes a look at the map and points at Harry and Hermione's name. "Here the are... He just vanished, I just saw it."

"Maybe he's gone to the Room of Requirment." Ron suggests shrugging, "It doesn't show up on the map, Hermione told us that last year."

"Yeah. She did." she smiles breathlessly, following after Ron to the Room of Requirment.

She widens her eyes happily when she finds her two best friends, she frowns when she sees a group of familiar Slytherin's pointing their wands at the two.

"Expelliarmus." Harry shouts, Crabbe frowns angrily, Ophelia looks at the Slytherin casting a spell at Harry,

"Stupefy." she shouts, at the boy who quickly dodges her spell.

"Avarda Kadarvra."

"That's my girlfriend, you numptie!" Ron yells, running after the three, Ophelia smiles and laughs lightly at the unfamiliar name.

She looks up at Harry who's scurrying through the reckage, he grabs the Diadem, "Got it!" he exclaims. before the three hear a familiar scream running towards them.

"Goyle's set the bloody place on fire!" Ron screeches, grabbing Ophelia's hand who grabs Hermione's, the Quartet run through the room with flames surrounding them causing a dead end.

"What do we do?" Ron panics, falling back into a pile of Brooms, he widnes his eyes, "Oph, Hermione, Harry!" he calls handing the three a broom.

The Quartet kick off the ground flying towards the door, "Guys, it's this way." Ophelia shouts as Harry looks at the three with guilt in his eyes.

"We can't leave them!" he shouts over all the noise, pointing at, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle. The three's eyes widen in confusion at the boy.

"He's, joking. Right?" Ron asks as Harry makes a sharp turn, Ophelia shrugs following Harry. "If we die for them Harry, i'm gonna kill you!"

The three all help a Slytherin onto the back of their brooms, Ophelia looks as Crabbe slowly falls back into the fire.

They all speed through the room, Ophelia opens the door with a spell under her breath, as they land on the ground with a thud.

A form of Voldemort approaches the exit, Ophelia pulls Ron back as he explores what's approaching the group.

"What's next?"

"It's the snake." Harry says breathlessly, "She's the last one, it's the last Horcrux." the trio nod.

"Harry, we can end all of this." Ophelia says, as Harry nods hopefully.