chapter 7

"Everything's set, we just need to know who your changing into

"Everything's set, we just need to know who your changing into.." Hermione whispers leaning in

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry says looking at Ron.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle don't burst in on us when we're interrogating Malfoy."

"How?"

"We've got it all worked out." Hermione says and looks to Ophelia.

"Actually, Hermione sort of thought of it all I just agreed." Ophelia tiredly says.

"Well 'we' filled these with a simple sleeping draft, simple but powerfull....now once they're asleep, hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs, and put on their uniforms." Hermione casually says as Ron and Harry look at each other sort of nervous of what Hermione could do.

"Who's hair are you two ripping out then?" Ron looks at the two.

"I've already got mine, Millicent Bullstrode...Slytherin." Hermione says pulling out a small flask with a strand of black hair.

"Oh, I got mine too, Pansy Parkinson Slytherin, I don't know where I got it Hermione got it for me." Ophelia says pulling out another flask with black hair.

"We will go check on the polyjuice potion make sure, Crabbe and Goyle find these." Hermione says before the two walk away.

————

"Add the hairs." Hermione hands the three a glass filled with the green goo.

"Euh essence of Crabbe" Ron's face scrunches up as the four lift up their cups.

"Cheers!"

Ophelia felt as if she had just consumed the worst thing a human could ever consume, "I think I might be sick." She says before running into a stall before Ron and Hermione do the same.

Ophelia walks out and feels her hair which is alot shorter than she is used to, she walks over to Ron and Harry who now look like Crabbe and Goyle.

"Bloody hell."

"Uh we still sound like ourselves, you need to sound more like Crabbe, Ophelia can you sound like Pansy?" Harry turns to the girl

"I'm sure that won't be a problem, except for the part where I have to pretend to be obsessed with Malfoy" Ophelia fake gags. 

"But where's Hermione?" Ron questions

"I- I don't think I'm going you three go on without me!" She says from the stall.

"Hey Hermione you okay In there?" Ophelia asks

"No, you three go on without me!"

"Come on guys, I don't think she's going." Harry says before the three walk to the Slytherin common room before getting interrupted by a certain redhead.

"Excuse me." Percy says walking to the three 'Slytherin's'

"What are you doi-" Ophelia nudges the boy signalling he should sound like Crabbe, "What are you doing down here"

"I happen to be a school prefect, you however have no business wondering these corridors at night....what's you three's names?"

"Crabbe, Goyle!...where have you two been, why are you wearing glasses?" Draco comes up to the three completely ignoring Ophelia or now Pansy.

"Uh...reading." Harry takes off his glasses

"I didn't know you could read." Draco shrugs before slowly turning to Percy still standing there with an annoyed expression on his face. "And what are you doing down here Weasley"

"Mind your attitude Malfoy!"

The four walk into the Slytherin common room and sit down on the leather sofas, Ophelia sits down awkwardly as Ron and Harry sit down next to the girl.

"You'd never know, the Weasley's were pure bloods...they're an embarrassment to the wizarding world, all of them!....What's wrong with you Crabbe?"

"Uh, stomach ache."

"And you Parkinson? What's up with you?"

Ophelia feels herself mentally throw up and starts to act more like Pansy which meant being obsessed with someone she hated more than anyone.

"Oh, is my poor Dracey-poo sad without me?" She says feeling as if she was going to throw up any minute.

"Uh, no it's just you were a-acting a little stranger than usual."

"You know, I'm surprised the daily proffet hasn't done a report on all these attacks...I'm sure Dumbledoor's tryna hush it all up, you know my father said Dumbledoor was the worst thing that ever happened to this school?" Draco carries on

"Your wrong!" Harry shouts out completely forgetting where he is Ophelia looks at the boy and raises her eyebrows for him to read the room a little more.

"What? You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledoor?"

"Harry Potter?" Harry suggests trying to cover up what he has just done

"Good one Goyle...your absolutely right!" Draco says "and people even thinks he's the heir of Slytherin?"
Draco walks over to a desk picking up a gift box and rattling it.

"Is this yours?" The three shake there heads before Malfoy places it in his pocket "but my father did say this, it's been 50 years since the chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it but only that a mudblood died, so it's only a matter of time before another one dies this time....as for me, I hope it's Granger!" Draco snears as Ron gets up as if he was ready to fight the boy.

"What's the matter with you three today? Your all acting very odd!"

"It's his. Stomach ache...calm down!" Ophelia stands up to walk to the three.

"S-scar" Ron points out

"Hair" he points to both Ophelia and Ron, Ron's was going back to its usual red colour as Ophelia's was going back to its long length from the short bob.

The three run out before Draco could say another word, they all return to the bathroom to tell Hermione what they had found out.

"Hermione come out we've got loads to tell you!"

"Go away!"

"Wait till you see....it's awful." Myrtle says giggling as she leaves the cubicle Hermione has been in the entire hour.

The three widen their eyes as they see what Hermione had transformed into,
"Do you remember me telling you, that the poly juice potion was only for human transformations....it was cat hair I plucked off Millicent Bulstrode's robes......look at my face"

"Look at your tail!" Ron laughs before Ophelia nudges his again to read the room slightly.