chapter 9

Ophelia covers her face with her hands when she spots Ron, walking into the Burrow

Ophelia covers her face with her hands when she spots Ron, walking into the Burrow. She tries her best to not be seen.

"Harry, mate..... Why didn't you say anything?" Ron whispers over to Harry when he spots the girl.

"Because, it wasn't important." Harry says sassily crossing his arms, "Plus you've been best friends for 6 years, not talking to her because of a girlfriend is petty."

"But, doesn't she have an aunt and uncle?" Ron suggests.

"They're on holiday in Italy, you can't expect her to stay home by herself because of your friendship issues."

Ron rolls his eyes slightly, walking in the house. Ophelia groans "Do I have too I mean Ron and I haven't talked in ages and his parents don't know?!"

"I doesn't matter Oph, if my mum and dad ask any questions just lie." Ginny laughs slightly.

————

"Would you like more Ophelia?" Molly asks holding out a bowl of mash.

"Oh, no thank you I'm full. It was lovely though." Ophelia smiles as does Molly putting away the bowl and offering it to the twins.

Ophelia awkwardly sits next to Ron, "So, how is school you two?"

"Nothing, much." Ron shrugs, picking at his food slightly.

Ophelia raises her eyebrows in disbelief, "Really?" she scoffs.

Ron sends the girl a look, as Molly furrows her brows, "What do you mean, dear?" She softly asks the girl.

"She means that she's been helping me with Quidditch practice." Ron saves as Molly smiles. Harry sits with his jaw practically on the floor.

"No, we haven't spoken in weeks, he's been snogging Lavender Brown!" Ophelia defends crossing her arms, Harry and Tonks both hide smiles.

"Ronald Weasley!" Molly shrieks, as Ophelia smiles slightly.

"Ophelia!" Ron defends, then going back to sulk with everyone knowing who he's dating.

————

"It was delicious, Molly really." Tonks smiles,

"Do you have to go?" Ophelia groans, Tonks smiles hugging her cousin.

"I'm sorry, Oph, but the first night of the cycle is always the worst." She whispers.

Remus stares into the farm, "Remus..." Arthur asks worryingly.

"Sweetheart..."

The grounds burst into flames, Bellatrix smiles evilly, before running into the flames.

Ophelia angrily takes her wand out, she remembers what she did to her father. Without a second thought she runs into the flames.

"Ophelia, no!" Remus shouts as Molly puts her hands over her mouth.

Ginny and Harry run after the girl, even Ron stand there in disbelief and concern.

"I killed Sirius Black!" Bellatrix laughs, "You coming to get me?"

"Stupefy!" Ophelia shouts at Greyback, as her and Harry protect Ginny.

"Ophelia!" Remus and Tonks shout.

Ophelia looks back to the Burrow in flames her hands fly to her mouth as she taps Arthur on the shoulder.

"Molly.."

Ophelia watches the Burrow burn down in flames, she looks over to Ron who's standing speechless sadly frowning.