chapter 8

"Ophelia? Ophelia!" Harry shouts from outside the tent, She slowly opens her eyes and groans

"Is everything alright?" Ophelia widens her eyes at the sudden call of her name.

"It's fine," Harry smiles, "Actually it's more than fine." He points to a certain red-head smiling at the girl.

"Hey!" Ron smiles.

Ophelia narrows her eyes, "Hey?" She aggressively walks up to the boy and grabs his bag off his shoulder and starts hitting him with it. "You. Complete. Arse. Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks! And you say, hey?"

She widens her eyes at the broken Horcrux, "What is that?" She scoffs. "You destroyed it? And you just happened to have the sword of Gryffindor?"

"It's a long story." Harry nods, looking away from the scene.

"This doesn't change anything." Ophelia attempts to walk away slowly, closing her eyes in pain of her leg.

Ron scoffs, "Oh, of course not, I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux, why would that change anything? Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you,"

"Yeah, how did you find us?"

"With this," Ron pulls out his Deluminator, "It doesn't just turn off lights, I don't know how it works, but Christmas Eve I was sleeping in this little pub, keeping away from some Snatchers, and I heard it..." Ron trails off.

"It?" Harry shakes his head.

"A voice. Your voice Oph. Coming out of it,"

"What did I say then?" Ophelia narrows her eyes and crosses her arms.

"My name. Just my name, like a whisper, so I took it, clicked it, and this tiny ball of light appeared, and I knew, sure enough floated toward me, the ball of light. Went right through my chest straight through me, right here." Ron places his hand on his heart, "I knew it was going to take me where I needed to go, so I disapparated. Came to this hillside, it was dark I had no idea where I was, I just hoped that one of you would show yourself, and you did."

Ophelia raises her eyebrows, "Oph, what happened to your leg." He widens his eyes.

"It doesn't matter." She shrugs, and walks inside with Hermione.

"Mate, actually what happened."

Harry rolls his eyes, "We headed to Godrick's hollow and she saved me getting attacked by Nagini. Okay?" Harry walks after the two girls.

————

Ophelia lies on her bed, she stares up at the wall silently, she couldn't be bothered to involve herself in what they were doing so she figured they would just tell her after they had decided.