chapter 1

"Uh, Ophelia dear

"Uh, Ophelia dear. Why don't you go upstairs to Ron and Hermione." Molly smiles as Ophelia sits half-asleep she nods slowly,

She sits it up and sits there for a few seconds to actually be able to see, she walks up stairs making sure to send a death glare to Kreature who had previously tried to 'accidentally' kill her three times this summer.

She opens the door before Hermione runs and gives the girl a tight hug, "Hermione. I wasn't stranded on an island for the past 10 years. I saw you this morning." She laughs.

"Ophelia, it's 8pm, where have you been. All day?" Hermione sighs and places a hand on Ophelia's shoulder.

She looks down to her watch and widens her eyes slightly, "Last time I checked it was 2 o'clock," she suddenly remembers she has no clue what she had done today, she must have been asleep.

"Oh. Uh I was out, yeah all day." She nods and smiles as she bluffs the two shrug she lets out a small quiet sigh of relief, so the two don't hear. She didn't want two of her best friends knowing the reason she hasn't seen them all day was because she was sleeping, for 6 hours.

She smiles as Ron who returns back and sits down on the sofa and sighs, "You know—" she starts and puts her feet up. "I've had such, a long day...I should probably sleep." She closes her eyes, before the door creeks open she open her eyes to see Harry. She springs up and hugs him tightly after Hermione.

"Woah. Let the man breath Hermione," Ron chuckles as Hermione rambles on about how Harry's expellsion was unfair.

"And there's hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous! I've looked it up, they simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair."

Harry nods slowly, "Yeah....there's a lot of that going around at the moment..? So what is this place?"

"The Order of the Phoenix it's a secret society.....and Ophelia's house." Ophelia smiles and nods,

"Yeah, Dumbledoor fought it back when they first fought, V- you- know- who." Ophelia stops herself from saying the name infront of Harry.

"He couldn't have put any of this in the letter? I suppose." Harry turns around annoyed sighing loudly,

"Well we wanted to write mate, we really did."

"But Dumbledoor made us swear not to tell you anything." Hermione quickly interferes, Ophelia looks to the ground slightly at the hurt look on Harry's face.

"Dumbledoor, said that?....B-but why would he want to keep me in the dark, maybe I can help after all I'm- I'm the one who Voldemort return. I'm the one
fought him, I'm the one who saw Cedric Diggory get killed."

"Harry!" Fred pops up as does Fred slightly lightening the mood already,

"Thought we heard your dulcet tone." George places his hand on the other side of Harry's shoulder as he simply looks between the two.

"Don't bottle it up though mate, let it out."

"Anyway, if your all done shouting."

"Do you want to hear something a little more. Interesting."

————

"If anyone has a right to know it's Harry." Sirius says in the kitchen downstairs as the group listen in on their meeting, "If it wasn't for him we wouldn't even know Voldermort was back."

"He's not an adult either! He's not James! Sirius." Molly fights back.

"He's not your son,"

"He's as good as, who else has he got?"

"He's got me." Ophelia looks down slightly sadly, she's began to notice that Sirius talks about Harry more often that his own daughter.

Snape mumbles on Ophelia tries to hear what he's saying, instead clearing Ron could hear him.

"Snape's apart of the order?" Harry looks up,

"Git." Rom spits with his brows furrowed

Ophelia nudges Fred to show him Crookshanks who is playing the ear that they are listening into, Fred knocks on the banister getting Hermione's attention.

"Crookshanks....Crookshanks! Stop it." Hermione whispers, Ophelia joins in.

"Oi, Crookshanks get off the bloody ear!" She whisper shouts but with no success the ginger vat pulls of the ear from the string as plays with it.

"Hermione. I hate your cat." Fred says as Ophelia laughs Hermione looks at everyone looking guilty for what her cat had just done.