chapter 12

Ophelia slowly walks up to the Astronomy Tower humming quietly as she does, "Oh, Hello Miss

Ophelia slowly walks up to the Astronomy Tower humming quietly as she does, "Oh, Hello Miss. Black, dear." Dumbledoor smiles with Harry awkwardly next to him.

"Hello, Professor?"

Harry takes Ophelia over to one of the corners of the building, "So, we really need you to come to this... uh well, cave. Will you do it please?" Harry pleads.

"Yes!" Ophelia beams, "I get to skip Ancient Runes,"

————

"This is the place.... Oh yes, this is the place has known magic." Dumbledoor takes a knife from a damp rock and slits his hand.

"Sir!" Ophelia warns, she places a hand over her mouth,

"In order to gain passage, payment must be made. Payment intended to weaken any intruder."

"You should've let me, Sir." Harry offers.

"Oh, no, Harry. Your blood's much more precious than mine."

————

Ophelia slowly walks around the inside of the cave as Harry and Dumbledoor stand at the top doing who knows what to Ophelia's knowledge.

"Ophelia!" Harry shouts, he points behind her, she widens her eyes as people grab onto her leg.

Harry let's out his hand for the girl to reach, she sits next to Harry panting heavily her heart still beating twice as fast.

"Stupefy!" Ophelia shouts,

————

"We need to get you to the hospital wing, sir. To Madam Pomfrey." Harry says as him and Ophelia help Dumbledoor into the astronomy tower.

"No.. Severus, is who I need... Wake him, tell him what happened. Speak for no one else. Severus, Harry."

Harry nods, he pulls Ophelia away with him, "Hide yourself below Harry and Ophelia," Dumbledoor interrupts faintly.

"You speak or be seen by anybody without my permission... Whatever happens, it's imperative you stay below. Harry do as I say.. Trust me."

The two nod and quickly run down the astronomy towers stairs, Ophelia breathe shakily as she hears footsteps from above.

"Good evening, Draco. What brings you here on this fine Spring evening?"

"Who else is here? I heard you talking!" Draco shouts pointing his wand at the man.

"I often talk aloud to myself, I find it extraordinarily useful. Have you been whispering to yourself Draco? Draco... You are no assassin,"