chapter 6

"Turn to page 394

"Turn to page 394."  Snape says dimming the lights, as Ophelia turns to the page, she furrows her brows at the subject.

"Excuse me sir, where's Professor Lupin?"

"That's not really your concern, is it Potter? Suffice it to say that your Professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394."

"Wearwolves?" Ron asks nervously

"But sir we've only just started learning about red caps and hinky punks, we're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks?" Ophelia turns around.

"Quiet, now which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werwolf? No one how disappointing."

"Please sir, an animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal, a werewolf has no choice. With each full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is, he'd kill his best friend if you cross his path, furthermore, the werewolf only responds to its own kind." Hermione says scaring Ophelia and Ron slightly.

"Did you see her come in?" Ophelia shakes her head as Draco makes a howl before laughing with his annoying friends.

"Thank you mr Malfoy. You have spoken out of turn miss Granger, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all."

"You asked her a question and she knows the answer? what's the point in asking otherwise!" Ron blurts out in anger and defence of his friend.

"Five points from Gryffindor. As an antidote to you ignorance, and on my desk by Monday morning, two rows of parchment. On the werewolf with particular emphasis on recognising. It."

"Sir, it's quidditch tomorrow."

"Then I suggest you take care mr Potter, loss of limb will not excuse you. Page 394......term werewolf is a contraction, of the Anglo-Saxon word were-"

Ophelia takes a look over Ron's shoulder at the note Harry had received from Draco who sits their raising his eye brows at the three.

————

"Go Harry!!"

Ophelia flies around the pitch barley able to control heralded properly with the amount of rain, she sees a girl's broom on fire as she falls to the ground her eyes widen slightly before she sees the quaffle and gets it thrown to her.

"Ophelia Anderson has the quaffle she shoots.....she scores." Ophelia doesn't pay attention to the cheers from the Gryffindor stand but instead watched Harry and Cedric Diggory the Hufflepuff seeker fly into the storm.

Ophelia flies around the pitch, almost freezing to death. As her broom has turned damp and darker, she saw Harry fall through the sky and land on the pitch softly with the help of Dumbledoor's spell, she widens her eyes and flies down to the boy.

She runs over to the unconscious boy, "Harry! Harry!" Before everyone else comes running over.

"Professor you need to take him to the hospital wing!" Ophelia says to Magonagle standing up.

————

"Looks a bit peaky doesn't he?" Rom questions as Ophelia turns her head slightly.

"Peaky? He fell over a hundred feet! What do you expect?" Ophelia questions confusedly at what the boy was expecting Harry to look like.

"Yeah Ron, let's walk you up the astronomy tower. See what you look like." The twins argue back as Ron slightly rolls his eyes at them.

"Probably a right side better than he normally does." Harry says before sitting up.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione furrows her brows in concern.

"Oh, brilliant."

"You gave us a right good scare there mate." Fred tells Harry who looks like he's still trying to process everything.

"What happened?"

"Well, uh you fell off your broom." Ron says holding the broken broom that Harry hadn't known of yet.

"Really? I meant the match who won."

"Huffl!-" Ophelia says before stopping herself in pretending to cough slightly.

"Uhm, no one blames you Harry, the dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds, Dumbledoor was furious and sent the straight off." Hermione says quickly after

"There's uh, something else you should know too Harry. When you fell your broom uh it sort of blew into the whomping willow, and well....." Ron shows Harry the broken broomstick as Harry looks  at it in disbelief.